Great trip from OZ.

Are all you guys in OZ aware of the trip organised by the Classic Adelaide people. I and a few mates are going on it. Leaves OZ on the 2nd Sept. We fly to London and then to the Goodwood Revival, then fly to Basil with a ride on the Glacier Express then we visit the Porsche factory and museum inc a trip to their "magic cave".Next the Mercedes factory and museum and a visit to The Classic Car Centre then to Mulhouse in France to visit the Schlumpf collection then to Monza FI GP for three days then on to Maranello on the Monday to visit the Ferrari factory, Lambo museum, back to Rome and home. For proper details contact the organisers but it should be a unforgetable trip. (well at least for people younger than me) Regards

Hi Norman
have you any contact details for this trip? it sounds great
Regards
Chris Melia

Hi Chris. I don't know if that trip can be picked up over there but have a look at their website on www.silverstoneevents.com. Read the letters as they give a good guide. The itinery on the brochure has been updated. It looks a sensational trip and hope to catch up with some of you guys at Goodwood. Regards Norman

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Norman,
I am at the GP in Monza so if you need a cold tinnie, I am located in the North area known as Lesmo Parking. Theres a field hospital set up just for the race and if you get time they will direct you to where we are parked.
Phone number is +447767 450989
Dave M

David Will try to get to you to say hello. We are in the grandstand opposite the start/finish line. Regards Norman

Back