New Pricing

Ian Clark

Supporter
OK guys, how about some good news for a change!

As all Canadians know, the price of many products here is affected by foreign exchange. The Canadian dollar is currently enjoying a ten year high value to the US dollar.

As I purchase inventory in US dollars, this creates an opportunity for Canadian buyers to save big bucks (or loonies as we call them here!).

CAV Canada is now selling CAV GTs set up with the Getrag/Porsche/Audi type transaxle. This gearbox offers a tremendous cost advantage over the ZF and works great.

Put all that good news together and you've got turnkey CAV GTs with A/C, leather interior, Stainless exhaust, BRM pin drive wheels, FMS 302 crate motor, Getrag 5 Spd, ALL NEW PARTS and manfacturers warranty starting at 99,975cdn.

The real beauty of this is that cars ordered now will we be ready for spring delivery, so give me call!

I'm posting a copy of CAVs' ad appearing in the Christmas issue of the du Pont Registry. Happy motoring folks.

Attachments

• 24482-duPont.JPG
    24482-duPont.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 501
This is what real Canadian currency looks like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 24560-cantire.jpg
    24560-cantire.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 832
That is some real good looking currency.Where can I get one of the bills? Looks better than the new U.S. 20s.

Vic

Ian Clark

Supporter
Steve, Vic

You guys are a scream! I'm going to need medical attention for my split sides:) I'll send you some Canadian Tire money as long as you don't pass it off as real currency hahahahaah

Steve and Vic,

I will trade you these bills for American ones no problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Just let me know how much and I will arrange a shipment even right to your door /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hey Knighton, No need to send our precious CTS money down south, I'll gladly accept all you've got in Canadian Tire money towards getting you a CAV! Take care bud.

Back