ERA GT 40 MK1 #2043

I am thinking of selling my ERA GT 40. This car is imacculate and has less than 2000 miles. Always stored in heated garage. Fly yellow, LHD, Webers, AC, Registered in California as 1964 GT 40. Car was built by me. Mike Botoft owner CWI, concours west and featured in Kit car magazine Please e-mail me with serious inquiries. [email protected]
Thanks

It's Gone... Called Mike a couple weeks ago, rite after he posted... Went up to see the car Dec 14, made a down payment, & picked her up on the 20th... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 27653-MVC-016S.JPG
    27653-MVC-016S.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 618
Thanks Neal... Again I really appreciate the time you spent with me last summer... As you probably know, your car can't be bought as a kit any longer.. was in negotiations about becoming a dealer but this deal came up and my Cobra is an ERA, so it made sense... Thanks again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Congrats, car looks great, you are gone love it. There are 4 or 5 of us in Northern California. Let us know if you are in the hood and we can play /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S I think most of the cars up here are GTD or CAV, no ERA that I know

Congratulations on the ERA purchase. I have seen one in Northern California a couple of times now. I forget the owners name, but he is a member of the nor cal chapter of the Shelby club. Have fun with the new toy!

Congrats and welcome to ERA GT ownership, and in particular the "yellow" chapter.

Chuck Ward
ERA GT

Attachments

• 27678-Left Front High (low res).jpg
    27678-Left Front High (low res).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,782
Back