LAST CHANCE TO DRIVE

This is a wake up call for any of you who want to drive in the speed sessions at the GTD CAR CLUB TRACK DAY at GOODWOOD on the 23rd August ( just a few days away now ) Contact me urgently or lose the best opportunity you will have to sample Goodwood at its best, Frank

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Frank,
What is the programme for Monday 23rd. ?
What time are the gates opened ?
Is there anywhere nearby where I can look after the wife and some friends of mine for a luncheon ?
Please give us a clue,

James, I will be there from 7.00am, track driving starts at 9.00am after drivers briefing and noise tests, track closes at 12.30 for lunch, all gt40s including visitors cars assemble on the grid for photoshoots at 1.00pm and grand parade of these cars around the circuit at 1.30 ish. Track then opens for speed driving to 5.00pm. There are food facilities on the circuit, or at pubs/hotels close by. Hope you have a good day and bring your MDA for the parades, Frank

Frank I hope it goes well for you. I cannot make it this year as I cannot leave any more of my 'body' at Goodwood. Seriously, I hope everyone has a great day.
Regards Allan Feldman

31 GT40s booked in for the high speed circuit driving, and at least another promised 20+ visiting cars to join us for the grid photoshoot and parade laps, we well make my ambition of 50 x 40s this year. If the Gods stay with us and the weather is fine, we shall have the best day yet !!

Frank,

How the bloody hell are you going to control 50 GT40's round the track?

Sounds like Goodwood will become the M25 on Monday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Can't wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frank,

Any chance to get more than 2 laps in the parade lap? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Looking forward to be there if MOT let me go in morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif..

Rgds
Fred

Back