How quick are you?

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Rick,

Cool, I think everyone should post their very first unpracticed time. Mine was 9.57 seconds. Was that good, bad or indifferent for a 52 year old, barely awake, fat old man?

Lynn

7.811 first time ...........well actually it was Jackie my wife. I'm numerically Blind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4.916 And I just sacked my Wife for playing in works time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick Merz

Lifetime Supporter
Damn Perry I tried to get into the 4's but gave up after 20min because it was making me too tense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif By the way my first time was a low 8.

Rick Merz

Lifetime Supporter
Lynn, I think that was pretty good right out of the box because you don't know what to expect the first time. I think that by the third time your brain gets used to the color pattern which helps your time.

How can all you OLD PEOPLE do so good?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I am ashamed to say what mine was!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

OK Guys, dare I admit it. My lady friend got into the 8.7s the first time up and got into the 5.7s within 5 tries! (then she got bored with it). Needless to say, I couldn't let it go until I managed a 5.623 (it took me a little bit longer though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ).

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
My sombrero is off to you guys. Are you that quick with everything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Out of the box: 9.449
Third try: 7.051
Forth thru 10: slower and slower, Quad Latte making me shake too much, will try again l8r /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris L: I don't envy your job keeping your girl entertained /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif wait, on second thought maybe I do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back