Calling MDA Owners

I would like to see some pictures of the MDA GT40 in the process of being built. Anyone? Would also like to hear your comments on their car, frame, customer service, etc. You can PM me or send me an email.

Thanks

Bill D
Los Angeles, CA

Bill thought you were finally pushing the button on the RF ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Email JP, he had or has one and was posting a lot back in the day. There is someone else here I saw recently that had one on order.

Ron

Hi Bill!

You could look at my buildsite. I'm building a MDA.
But I haven't got that far yet, but in a couple of weeks there should be some more photos available.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Just press the English flag for the English language.

http://web.telia.com/~u91117489

Best regards

Daniel

Thanks Daniel. Nice website.

Thanks also to Chris Martino. I'll keep in touch and thanks for the pictures, etc.

Regards

Bill

There's even a picture on this site of my GTD in gulf colours (mine is the one on the right) that MDA have done a lot of good work to.

Re: Calling MDA Owners(poor souls)

Hi
If you were to see our build diary of an MDA as im sure it would change alot of peoples minds,not in a positive way either.
We will give Mark Sibley till the begining of next week to sort out our parts or i will put everything that has happenend on this forum,the whole build.We are sick to death of this company and we feel we have spent good money on a pile of junk.We should not have to post these things in order to get results.
I hope this site has enough room for it all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Hi Leethac,

I certainly don't know the details but if there is anyway I can be of assistance, send me a private email and I'll see what I can do for you.

Keith

OK, following your post of last week it's now Wednesday, so can we have an update please? Did you get everything sorted out?

If you want people to be sympathetic to your problem, try idendifying your self and include some info in your profile.I have only dealt with Mark in some casual things and always found him to be a helpful gentleman. He has been around awhile and if he is in trouble that would be a lose for the GT40 community.

I emailed him several days ago asking for details. But he seems to have just vanished.

Keith

Hey Bill, from memory, he doesn't use email or the web much - try phoning or faxing.

Keith-

Are your referring to Mark Sibley or the guy who posted about his problems with MDA? I sent an email to the guy who posted.

Bill D

Bill,
He mailed me and it sounds like he had one of the very first cars Mark sent out. Mostly appears to me to be upstart teething problems. Of the problems he mentioned, mine has none of them. I'm very pleased with the quality of the workmanship and materials from my initial obsevatios of the car.
Jim

Back