Old 5th June 2008, 06:55 AM  
p thompson
Administrator
United Kingdom

GT40: None
Re: Weber Carbs for fuel injection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wohlstrom View Post
I think your going to invest more money for something that doesn't work as well and will be a continual pain in your butt. These are race and street proven. Al
TWM Induction www.thormotorsports1.com

Hmmm - Each to their own I guess but I'd bet that the injection hidden below Webers would work better than Webers alone and once setup I cannot see why it would be a continual pain either... None of the injection systems I have configured thus far have proven to be a continual problem to their owners - far from it. (more like 'fit-n-forget')

If comparing with the Thormotorsports products you list, well that is possibly a different matter in that they are designed with injection in mind and I'm sure perform very well indeed. As do Kinsler, Jenvey and a bunch of other well designed products.

HOWEVER - none of them have 'the look' and 'WOW Factor' of genuine Webers sitting atop an engine and without ANY additional wiring, injectors, fuel rails etc showing it would remain looking superb...

Just my 2c worth - I love injection however its done....
Too Many Hobbies
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Too Little Time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
p thompson is offline   Reply With Quote