how much do v8 archies cost?

does anybody know how much the gt4t kit made by v8 archie costs? or can you even get it as a kit, or just a turnkey?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s T.

I suppose you could check out their website for more info;
V-8 Archie -- Pontiac Fiero V-8 Kits and Kit Cars

Their claims;
A totally accurate Mark I body mounted to a specially modified Fiero chassis

Featuring accurate bodywork, windscreen, side windows, rear window, headlight & parking light covers. All of this for 1/3 the price of any other accurate replica with the same performance. With heat & A/C included.

Yes, it's true. Now you can have the look & V-8 power you've always wanted in a full turn-key car for less that $45K.

Featuring an accurate body, tubular "A" arms, coil-over adjustable suspension, rack & pinion steering, custom interior, 11-1/4" brakes & the wheels of your choice, all in a car you can afford.

Paint in the color of your choice.

Let us build one for you or we can build a "roller" for you & you can finish it yourself.

I'm not so sure about the "Totally Accurate" statement.. To me it would seem that you'd have to do a lot of modification to that Fiero to make it work. Then too - you'd still have a Fiero..
While I don't hold any great disdain for the modified Fieros - I hope I never see the day when someone asks me if mine is a modified VW or Fiero..

edit - Here's a shot of the V8 Archie GT4T from the rear.. To me it's obvious that it's not a spot-on replica,
GT4T5.gif

Last edited:
T,
Welcome to gt40s, I had a fiero replica of a gt40 at a show in Wisconsin Dells and my car sat right next to that red V8 archies car, and let me tell you I would not want to own that ride! this is only my personal opinion, I then sold my car and then found a real replica that I am now working on. if that says anything it should tell you to keep looking for a real replica.
Good luck,
Bob

Last edited:
Back