need ford gt40 chassis blueprints

i would like to get a set of the blueprints of the ford gt40 chassis. if anybody has some let m know. thanks dave

I'd suggest a search before your first post and see just how hard they are to get, as well as how well guarded they are by those few who have them... Good Luck.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Dave.

With all due respect I think you would have more luck catching a flock of flying pigs than getting a set of blueprints for a 40.

Dimi.

cleanedup.jpg

I don't think you will find blue prints for the original GT40 chassis anywhere. They are closely guarded. There are lost of pictures of the chassis, in various publications, and these could be used to come up with a good approximation of the original chassis.

However, if you want blue prints for a space frame chassis so you can build your own replica, then there are plenty about on these forums.

i would like to get a set of the blueprints of the ford gt40 chassis. if anybody has some let m know. thanks dave

Try Dave Brown of Classic Car Developments in New Zealand. He has built 3 exact replicas but it might cost you $3000.00 for the drawings including assembly drawings

Back