• Lola go Kart 011 (Small).jpg
    Lola go Kart 011 (Small).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 531
  • Lola go Kart 012 (Small).jpg
    Lola go Kart 012 (Small).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 820

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Bit apprehensive --at first--about the exhilerater mechanism --but it seems to work really well :stunned:

Attachments

• Lola go Kart 014 (Small).jpg
    Lola go Kart 014 (Small).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 460
  • Lola go Kart 008 (Small).jpg
    Lola go Kart 008 (Small).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 497
  • Lola go Kart 007 (Small).jpg
    Lola go Kart 007 (Small).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 499
  • Lola go Kart 009 (Small).jpg
    Lola go Kart 009 (Small).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 447

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Woo hoo! she's wired and fired -- primed the oil system ,fuel pump on , activate the squirters , ignition on- hit the start button --three turns and she's alive -no sweat
At the moment, its one RCR Go Kart next is a little road shake down then the body fitted and painted --then new tyres and voila :thumbsup:
-------TRACK TIME.............

Hi Chris,

A really nice looking job
How come you seem to have so much space for everything ?
Look foreword to seeing it on the track, any plans to bring it "down south"

Iain

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Ian, would like to compete down south with you, but not sure if i could cope with your tail light view every 3rd lap :laugh:

So,-- had a quick drive around the block today --weighed in at 890 Kg --(I weigh 95kg) with 20L fuel , 8L oil, 12L water --aaand no body.
Brakes (willwood) excellant, clutch (930 trans ) very good, Gears through a single rod shifter 1,2,3,4 easy --reverse, a fair bitch . Steering too slow and lock to lock -poor.
So far, it gives the sensation of a fun car to drive and really wants (would like) to get up and boogie :thumbsup:
On to the body fitment................

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Thanks Alex --why didn't yer tell me that before :laugh:

Ron - Yes sir - a hebby chebby Ls6 --nothing special , CNC heads, Holley 650 race carb, Edelbrock dual plane intake msd ign. kit, std coil packs --about 450 hp when run in and tuned

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Chris, congratulations on the progress. Let us know when you are taking her to the track. Morgan Park I assume, I'd love to come and have a purve.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Anti sway bars 22mm dia front and 16mm dia rear for a start --I'll post a better pic when they're finally fitted

Attachments

• Lola anti sway 22mmdia frontbars (Small).jpg
    Lola anti sway 22mmdia frontbars (Small).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Lola anti sway bars (1)16mm dia rear (Small).jpg
    Lola anti sway bars (1)16mm dia rear (Small).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 279
Errr Chris, what little toy is the wife getting to balance up your new treasure? A newer Cobra, perhaps?? New kitchen?? Shopping trip to Paris?? Just wondering; I've found most things come at a price.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
*Paris shopping -- tick
* Kitchen ---tick
* Gold and Diamonds from the Persian Souks ---tick
* new Cobra? --naah! the old one isn't quite dead yet
As you can see, she gets what ever she wants and is obviously very content :stunned:-- thats why the Lola is taking so long to bloody finish :laugh:

The instruments -- One BIG tacho with shift light , oil press. and water temp, the rest are little lights that come on if someting isn't working --then, all I have to do is remember what they were for :idea:

Do you like the wheels Stevo ??

Back