BigB's RCR MKIV

Hey Brent, your car is looking great! I can't wait to drive up your direction in my RCR to see your car. Hopefully we can get Tim Dutton to join in on the fun.

I have to tell you I never would have considered owning a car like that before you started building one. I really never new how good they looked until I seen the one at Fran's shop and the real one at the museum. Now one of those cars would be on my have to own list for sure. I sure hope I can talk you into a ride one of these days.

Keith

Lifetime Supporter
Brent,
Looks like the next step will be the OH-MY-GOD I never thought it would look this good in paint! There is nothing like that first look at the body the paint finished. Congradulations, one step closer......
Keith

Choosing the paint color(s) is probably as difficult as commiting to the project in the first place. One of the more difficuly choices to make IMHO.

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Kieth, I think you're right...One thing I'm noticing is that the closer it gets, the slower time seems to move. Man, I hate that!

molleur, that was my biggest problem for a while....Pat Buckley helped me make up my mind with his take on my dilemma....and I haven't looked back since.

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
How about some color!!! Not sure if they finished with the clear today or not. This morning I stopped by the shop and the white and black had been laid down and then Rich and company sent me these pictures this afternoon!!!

G_L_802.jpg

G_L_803.jpg

G_L_800.jpg

G_L_801.jpg

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Thanks guys!

I snuck a few more pics this morning on my way to work. :) Borrowed my wifes camera, so that's why the lighting sucks!

P1040758.JPG

P1040757.JPG

P1040756.JPG

P1040755.JPG

P1040754.JPG

P1040753.JPG

P1040752.JPG

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
P1040758.JPG

This angle is the one I like the most of the MKIVs... Gotta love it!!! :thumbsup:

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Hey Larry...Should be color sanded and buffed and back in my garage by mid to late next week. Then no excuses for not getting it on the road for this summer....Don't know where I'm going to find the time, but I have the motivation. You'll have to drop in after your three month travelganza and help me out! :)

Back