BigB's RCR MKIV

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Man - That is a beautiful car...

And with that monster mill you have for it - she'll be one HOT TAMALE!!! :pepper:

I like 97% of the car...if it was not for the 'outboard offset' of those front wheel centers It would be 100%.... sorry Brent, just calling it as I 'see it'...:)
I will let you off for the P***** transaxle for now!!

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
I like 97% of the car...if it was not for the 'outboard offset' of those front wheel centers It would be 100%.... sorry Brent, just calling it as I 'see it'...:)
I will let you off for the P***** transaxle for now!!

I'm with ya on that. It's an unfortunate side effect....either tires stick out and proper offset or wrong offset and tires inside wells. You can see what I chose...Tires sticking out just kills me.

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
PROGRESS!!! Well after a major trailer to lift accident that was my damned fault...I'm an idiot...lets leave it at that. Now I don't have to worry about the first chip in the paint....or the second...or the third...or....

After really messing things up, I got things back in order miraculously. Went for about a 20 mile drive tonight. YAY! A lot of odds and ends to complete though.

small72.JPG

small63.JPG

small54.JPG

small3_2_1.JPG

small4_2_1.JPG

small1_2_1.JPG

Brent

Congratulations to your wonderful creation.
Have you done the pics with a big zoom or is it a photoshop thing ?

TOM

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Holy Schnikes Brent!!!!

It's just beautiful!!!!! I'd have loved to be standing on a crowded street corner listening to the crowd's reaction as you motored by...

The car looks great!

Brent, We are really looking forward to seeing your ca at the Historices this year. Speaking with Dan Burrill I think we are going to get some track photo time with our cars there.

Sorry to hear about the scratch, don't feel too bad I got my first scratch coming out of a driveway of a gas station.

Message to Fran, I need the number of the running light when you get it please...

Back