A new map of the world...

Please DON'T shoot the messenger, it just arrived in my inbox, and I thought it was pretty funny :)

Attachments

• ATT657914.jpg
    ATT657914.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,120
Last edited:

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!! DO you have that in a slightly higher resolution and better picture? I'd love to steal that from ya. LOL

Keith

This example has been in my computer for eons. I have studied the concept but still have not managed to pin the the 'why?' or 'who'? It does appear to be a fairly recent production though. Whoever it was, didn't like Canadians & Australians much but DID nail the Kiwis :laugh:

Ideas anyone (I think what's confusing me is the Europe 'Art' thing :huh:

NewWorld.jpg

Keith

You're a brave man Jim. I admire a man who can stick his head above the parapet. I can just about see you from my prone position :)

I think it illustrates the simplistic mindsets created by modern "media", political propaganda and poor education extremely well.

Funny too. :)

Tim.

Spoken as you are holed up in the New Forrest..
I was supposed to be there too next week, but couldn't make it.
30% increase in airline fares killed my visit!

Keith

Uh. I was really looking forward to meeting you Jack. Never mind I'm sure there'll be other opportunities...

Quel domage... tant pis.

A tout a l'heure mon ami.. :)

Keith,
Perhaps early next year I'll find a reason to go to the Beaulieu museum or see what Rod Jolly is up to (on St. Marks road). We'll down a few too!

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Aussie's racist? What a load of B.S, we just don't like Wogs, Spicks, Ragheads, Abo's, Kiwis, Yanks and Pommies. :laugh:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Actually Roaldin, we love it that you hate us. That way, you don't visit us up here. LOL

(just kidding, come up and visit, everyone should experience a flush toilet at least once in their life)

Actually Roaldin, we love it that you hate us. That way, you don't visit us up here. LOL

(just kidding, come up and visit, everyone should experience a flush toilet at least once in their life)

Huh, I didn't say I hate you, it's you that described your country as a toilet, not me... ;)

In case there was some confusion (I understand your problem with irony ;) ), my comment was pointing at the fact that Pete's list was also a list of the people that make up our country.

:shrug:

Tim.

Last edited:
Back