Wonderful nonsense

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Wow.....I was chairman on a jury once and had to listen to a city attorney who addressed the jury in an angry manner much like this fool. It was like she was made she even had to be there to try such a paltry case in front of such a pittiful jury. She made us mad in return.......

The defendant was not guilty, BTW......no wonder she was mad she even had to be there.

This guy seems mad he has to try to sell himself......don't think he did much of a job there.

Cheers from Doug!!

his sense of occasion overwhelms the reality - this is like performing "Othello" in front of a preschool class.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A masters degree in communication? His Professor should be sacked. Don't send your kids to the same College. The guy is a prat.

I wonder how many folks in the eerily silent 100-person audience discretely reached down and patted their strong side hip to make sure their Roscoe was ready, just in case.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I think he was trying to assume the Howard Beale "I'm mad as hell and not going to take it any more" personna (from the movie "Network").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

He was at least successful in one way.....he looked barking mad to me!

I'd bet the Republicans would rather stand onstage with Bee-OH than with that guy!!

Cheers from Doug!!

Back