Original Cibie Headlights

I have 3 pairs of new, boxed, original and correct Cibie GT40 headlights. They have concave glass and come complete with their mounting frames.
Sensible offers please!
They are located in UK.
Happy New Year!
Chris

Be care full, European lamp lens reflector cuts that are molded into the inside of the lens are different than Yankee style for American, German, etc, right hand driven roads, as the low beam dips to the left instead of to the right. So the low beam goes left into the on-coming drivers vision. Illegal in most states here in the USA (if you get caught).

Last edited:
The remaining Cibie headlights I have available are for left hand drive application, therefore legally suitable for mainland Europe, USA etc.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Chris,

Please define "Sensible Offer".. Actually - Please state a price that you would like to get and whether or not you will accept offers below that price.
Additionally - If you are willing to ship internationally.

Thank you..

Thanks for your interest. I will accept UK Sterling £300 for one pair and £25 for one pair of mounting frames. I will ship at your cost to the States, mainland Europe, etc. Payment by Paypal please. PM me with your requirements.

Back