I'm Not Sure What Started This, but Old is not necessarily Vulnerable!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Keith, I liked the video and I know that no one should mess with a warrior,
but I gotta tell you 67 aint old. Guess what age I am?
The younger bloke was full of piss and wind couldn't hold his hands up, I thought he was going to cry.

Hi,

Thought the same until I saw the other sides story the "punk" was not much younger than the old vet, and what the vet said to him did not help the situation.

Always two sides to every story I guess.

Last edited:

Keith

Keith, I liked the video and I know that no one should mess with a warrior,
but I gotta tell you 67 aint old. Guess what age I am?
The younger bloke was full of piss and wind couldn't hold his hands up, I thought he was going to cry.

I hear you Pete/Geoff, but just try and get anyone to take you seriously when you reach 50...especially in the UK.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I've seen this video before, and frankly I think the little guy bit off more than he could chew. And he admits he was drunk. Like he remembers what happened- other than getting his ass whipped? I don't think so.

Keith

Hilarious! I mean, hands up all those who thought he was 50?

So the other (white guy - can I say this?) definitely looks his age so, is this a white vs black or ageist thang?

Respect to them both for their ability to a) Bleed b)throw meaningful punches.

I guess you can make it mean what you want it to. Personally, I would rather bite my arm off than let the media explain anything believeable...

Sorry I posted this... I will learn... :)

Not to.

So, new thread title: "Not so old" 67 year old whups "not as young as he looks punk ass kid on a bus who may have been the victim of an (alleged) racial slur"

Is that good? Does that work better?

Always learning... :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Victim of a racial slur? Give me a break! The race card is invariably played when a person of colour is losing.:lipsrsealed:

So, new thread title: "Not so old" 67 year old whups "not as young as he looks punk ass kid on a bus who may have been the victim of an (alleged) racial slur"

Is that good? Does that work better?

Always learning... :)

Geezer,

Thanks for my first chuckle of the morning...

:anxious: Remember, the PC brigade is watching...:anxious:

Back