PW Tornado Build pics

Paul

Nice looking rear end, very tidy !

Like the photos Paul, nice detail as usual, the 38mm x 38mm box sections removed must give a bit of weight saving? Any idea of the savings in kilograms.

Cheers

KarlB

:thumbsup:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Paul,
once I stopped laughing over people praising your rear end (what is this forum coming to?) I had a look at the pictures of you car and was most impressed:laugh:
Clearly a lot of effort in this, and the result is impressive with coolers and all, well done.

Picking up on some earlier comments on the brakes, I have the HiSpec Billet 4 Pots on standard Halibrand replica 3 piece 15" wheels. They just fit with Wilwood 310mm discs, as do 15" fronts with Wilwood Superlite calipers.

best regards
Dave

Hmmm retrofit kit - not that straightforward as the ally panel has to allign with the rear clip, my guess would be that every car is different!

Not really any weight saving on this - not that this was my motivation. The issue is that although the cradle and brackets are about 2 kg lighter than the factory items once you rivet on an ally panel its pretty much the same overall.

Yep Dave on the brakes its a bit of a squeeze on 15's I could go a bit bigger on the fronts with my 17's.

Time to get the car ready for the next season - starting with a new cast ally alternator bracket.

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 714
Back