BigB's RCR MKIV

Salina Bailey

Supporter
Brent that is so wicked!!! next time you take it for a test drive send an email! We live in Monroe, would be fun to see yours and take a spin around the valley with ours! I know just driving one around causes traffic jams, can you imagine two?!
and by the way...you should be proud of your work, that is a beautiful job anyone can appreciate!

That thing is just gorgeous Brent,,,, great job!!!

Man, that 90mm Tilt Shift lens is sweet.

Now whats this about a "Well after a major trailer to lift accident"? Remember bud, it's not anything that can't be fixed!:uneasy:

Did you finally get a trailer? I've been looking around for one but haven't seen any you'd want.
Larry

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Thanks Guys!

Steve, I'm going to be at the historics Saturday IF the car makes it there. :)

Red, it would be fun to get together. I have a busy few weeks, but after that....

PROGRESS!!! Well after a major trailer to lift accident that was my damned fault...I'm an idiot...lets leave it at that. Now I don't have to worry about the first chip in the paint....or the second...or the third...or....

After really messing things up, I got things back in order miraculously. Went for about a 20 mile drive tonight. YAY! A lot of odds and ends to complete though.

small72.JPG

small63.JPG

small54.JPG

small3_2_1.JPG

small4_2_1.JPG

small1_2_1.JPG

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: Again, I say, "Effin Beautiful"

I just saw your MKIV beautiful. You have had it for a few months now, albeit some winter involved. Have you got any comments about the car that would encourage or discourage someone from getting a MKIV. Can you comment on the handling of the vehicle. RCR is a great company, they have a few excellent designs, do you think a different vehicle like the RCR917 or RCR962 would rival yours.

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
I just saw your MKIV beautiful. You have had it for a few months now, albeit some winter involved. Have you got any comments about the car that would encourage or discourage someone from getting a MKIV. Can you comment on the handling of the vehicle. RCR is a great company, they have a few excellent designs, do you think a different vehicle like the RCR917 or RCR962 would rival yours.

Comments on the car have been positive. Some people aren't quite sure what to make of it, but then most don't even know what it is. Leads to good conversation. Handling is like all of RCR's GT40's. Essentially the same chassis. If I could trade for a 962 I would do that as the GTP era is one I most appreciate...Plus it shares the SLC chassis I believe, so more room inside, etc.

BigB: Super choice! My dream car since 1967, absolute top of the list! I setteled for a MKI. I'am only about 250 miles east of you, north of Spokane 15 miles, hope to see you and the Mrs and the MKIV in the future..............Forever Ford!

Last edited:

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
BigB: Super choice! My dream car since 1967, absolute top of the list! I setteled for a MKI. I'am only about 250 miles east of you, north of Spokane 15 miles, hope to see you and the Mrs and the MKIV in the future..............Forever Ford!

You should come to the Historics at Pacific Raceways this year. (July 4th weekend) - I'm sure a bunch of folks will be there as they were last year.

Craig, thanks man. Lot of work, but it turned out well. I still have a lot of little things to button up.

Back