BigB's RCR MKIV

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
You should take it to the Exotics at Redmond Town Center event that happens every Saturday morning that doesn't have rain. Some really great cars out there. Starts at 8:30-9 and goes until ~11...You can come or leave any time.

I'll be there around 9am but not in the GT as I'm stopping by heading out of town to take pictures...for a new site I run called AutoMotoMedia - Auto & Moto Photo/Video Library and Enthusiast Group! for photographers who love cars.

Anyways, hope to see you there!

Hi Brent,

A quick question, where did you get the original wheels? I think that the kit comes with Hollibrand from RCR? Correct? The ones that you got (original or replicas doesn't matter they are so nice...) are the ones to have...

Congrats for this wonderfoul race car.

All the best,

Vassilis

Excuse my ignorance... I just saw on page 30 on RCR forum that actually the turbine wheels are RCR made... Though there is nothing in their website.

Thanks anyway.

V

Since I am about two to three years away from my MK IV, I can only drive her virtually on GT5.... The photos are from the game (Photo Mode)... :furious:

Attachments

• Ahrweiler - Town Square_1.jpg
    Ahrweiler - Town Square_1.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 557
  • Ahrweiler - Town Square_2.jpg
    Ahrweiler - Town Square_2.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 598
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes).jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes).jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 950
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_1.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_3.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_3.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 514
Some more...

Attachments

• Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_4.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 657
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_6.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_6.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 463
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_7.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_7.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 760
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_9.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_9.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 541
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_11.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_11.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 788
This sure is a scale model?!? Look at the white bench behind the car, looking at the proportions of the car compared to that it does look like a scale model.

John

For shure not

Check out the posts, there is described that the pcis have been made with a special lense.

TOM

"Big" is a photographer, when at Laguna he had his GT loaded with camera equipment, to the point there was almost no room for him. Those shots do make the car look like a model car though, don't they.

Wow if that is what a video game version of a GT looks like these days....I need to update my games!

Hi guys, since you liked it... here are some more...

Ooopssss.... For some reason I can't upload my photos....:furious: Sorry about that...

@Fran, How come your site has nothing on these wheels? These photos from the game are correct more than you can imagine, even down to the different color of knock-offs (blue/right, red/left). Can you do something like that in the future? Excellent job on this spectacular car, and thanks for giving us a chance to have it... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey, it worked...

Attachments

• Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_12.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_12.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 516
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_15.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_15.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 481
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_16.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_16.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,228
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_19.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_19.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 527
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_21.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)_21.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 440
Last ones...

Attachments

• Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 439
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 460
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_6.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_6.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 453
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_7.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_7.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 451
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 846

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
This sure is a scale model?!? Look at the white bench behind the car, looking at the proportions of the car compared to that it does look like a scale model.

John

It is a group of mailboxes, so the proportions would be different. It is a photoshop, but looks to be a real photo.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Vassilis....We do many things that are not on the website.

We supply many parts for specifically RCR kits due to the complexity of the design and potential changes required to fit other brands of kit.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Just like Shelbys boys did when they then proved that the turbine wheel failed in its ability to better cool the brakes...so I guess Brent has them correct , depending upon which Shelby team member installed them.....wink

Just like Shelbys boys did when they then proved that the turbine wheel failed in its ability to better cool the brakes...so I guess Brent has them correct , depending upon which Shelby team member installed them.....wink

I remember someone posting that info [speed 220mph?]
worse is the road cars we sometimes see with what looks like a reasonably efficient 'turbine' design & then they dont reverse the pattern for the other side, I keep visualising a car that slowy pulls to one side or a whole heap of other issues it might cause & everyone scratching their heads trying to work out why....:)

Back