Won't see this on the lame stream media

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Where's the race hustlers Obama and Sharpton? If you're white and a liberal... you're an idiot!

968848_640864485923898_1066326381_n.jpg

Keith

Dear Lord - that is seriously upsetting.... :cry:

But there may be another reason other than indifference.. but it does takes a leap of faith.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I should refrain from posting this crap but seriously, how can you be a white liberal and not ask yourself which side am I on anyway. If you say there are no sides then you are blind. There were 600 blacks killed in Chicago last year and not a word from the liberal media. No Obama no Sharpton. It does not fit their narrative. Who are the real racists?

My Dad was kidnapped out of his business in the early Seventies. It was on a Sunday, there was no money in the store. He was just there to fix something. They demanded he take them to his house so they could rob that. No way.

So, they started beating him, put him into the trunk of his car and drove around Watts, showing him off to their friends, "Look at the Whitey Pig." Getting frustrated, they poured boiling water on him. He wouldn't tell them what they wanted to know.

Finally they were going to kill him, but there was a woman with them who talked them out of it. Out of gas, they left him stranded in Watts.

He knew them. The police knew them, but wouldn't go into that area, so they waited for them to come out and then arrested them.

The longest any of them served was six months.

I was in Colorado at the time. My parents didn't tell me about what happened until they were all in jail.

Dad had a heart attack the previous year. I doubt this experience helped. He died a year later of a massive heart attack. At the viewing, the funeral director commented on the very diverse group of people who payed their respects. I recognized one man who my Dad had bailed out of jail. He and most of us were crying.

Keith

Not sure about political agendas but I am sure about the bloodthirsty ratings wars the media indulge in.

I plain do not trust them period - these unelected unethical bastards have have been manipulating public opinion for decades, and before anyone hits me with the sanctimonious 'freedom of the press' shite, the real meaning of which is the enormous power and freedom to print any untruthful, biased, inflammatory, immoral, deceitful and just plain fantasy fiction the publisher, editor and editorial team can dream up on a Monday morning.

I say this as a former journalist on a British Daily Newspaper.

What was the question?

Keith

That's a very depressing and upsetting story Bob. I am forever shocked at the continuing story of mans inhumanity to man. You are quite correct that sometimes LE seems reluctant to pursue certain perpetrators and you are also correct in that one of the main reasons is the certainty of a violent outcome.

In my own case, I was shot by a mixed race gentleman from Brixton South London. Within minutes, the Police had him ID'd and an address but they chose not to pursue and I think they were right, for the following reasons:

1. There was a demonstration that same evening in Brixton over the shooting dead of a schizophrenic black man by police 2 weeks earlier. He had waved a gun style cigarette lighter at Police.

2. The British Prime Minister Tony Blair was visiting Kingston Jamaica on that very evening (90% of Brixton's population originate from there).

A large scale armed Police presence in Brixton to apprehend the perpetrator of mine (and a girl's) shooting would have had tragic consequences for all.

This was Friday/Saturday 20th/21st July 2001 so it can be verified if you wish.

The perpetrator was caught some weeks later, but no weapon, no forensic and no conviction, yet I support the view that the authorities made the right decision. It does not bother me that he wasn't convicted (I am not a vengeful person)and he is probably dead now anyway.

That's my own experience. What happened to your Father was horrendous Bob and there's a lot of very cruel people out there of every hue - the problem with such stories is that now someone will spot your 'agenda' and now we will have to suffer endless mind numbing and tragic stories of unspeakable pain and suffering from all sides to disprove your analysis and nobody will learn a damned thing.

May your father Rest In Peace now..

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I should refrain from posting this crap but seriously, how can you be a white liberal and not ask yourself which side am I on anyway. If you say there are no sides then you are blind. There were 600 blacks killed in Chicago last year and not a word from the liberal media. No Obama no Sharpton. It does not fit their narrative. Who are the real racists?

Yes, you should refrain from posting in a way that makes you look like a Grand Dragon of the KKK.

"Which side am I on?" What is this a race war?

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Dear Grand Dragon Mike:

No, there isn't.

Signed,

Your Friend Jeff, Who LIves in a State where there are Actually Black People

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Not a race war so to speak but an attack on white and white males in particular. The only people capable of racism are white males.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Here we go! The poor oppressed white male schtick! Woe, woe, woe is us. We make the most money, have the best educational opportunities, control almost all government in the US and yet.....the MAN is putting us DOWN!

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
You're a straight up moron. Maybe we work the hardest to succeed? Maybe we believe in having our pants pulled up? Maybe we think being a father to our children is important? Save me the advantaged BS jackass. The next time the race hustlers and the main stream liberal media show up at an anti black on white violence rally then maybe you'll have a point. Until then...

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
And there we go.

White people are better. Black folks are lazy, don't work, don't believe in personal responsbility, don't believe in being good parents and so on.

That about it? You sound basically like the guy leading the lynching party in 1952. Nice job, that's hard to do.

And yes. YOU were BORN into far more advantages than any other single race/sex category in the United States. YOU were LUCKY.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
The statistics are on my side but I won't bother since I know facts mean nothing to people like you. And you know jackshit about what I was born with. My parents had very little. Still don't. I put myself through college while living in basements and 400 sq ft apartment on the wrong side of town. There were no scholarships available to me as a poor white kid. Nothing was ever given to me. Feel free to STFU now moron.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
You had tons of scholarships available to you. You just didn't try hard enough. Instead, you bitched about black kids who started with less getting scholarships. Then when you walked into job interviews, you were faced with....faces that all looked and talked like you! And you think you got the job because you were better. Got it.

As a white male in America, you were BORN one of the most privileged people in the world. Did you work hard? I'm sure you did. Most of us here did. But don't discount your LUCK and most importantly don't discount the obstacles others faced that you didn't just because you didn't experience them Mr. Grand Dragon.

And actually I love statistics. Those statistics show that black folks make about 60% less than white folks, are much more likely to live below the poverty line, are much less likely to go to college and are far more likely to end up in jail.

Now, the question. Do you think this was caused by (a) 400 years of treating them as property or as a disenfranchised, nonvoting, underclass or (b) their inherent racial flaws compared to your inherent racial superiority?

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
It was and is still being caused by white elitist liberals like you who have worked very hard to undermine the success of blacks by telling them they are victims in the interest of creating a permanent underclass voting block that can be pandered to and counted on to keep the ruling class in power. Simple as that. You are a case study in that methodology.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Hell yes! It's your political opponents who have created these statistics, and NOT 400 years of slavery/Jim Crow.

That's a hell of a copout so you can avoid saying what YOU really believe (and I don't): black folks are inferior.

C'mon man. Just admit it.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
You clearly realize that you have lost the debate as evidenced by your latest lowbrow retort suggesting I think blacks are inferior when I just stated to the contrary. I too realized a long time ago that I could never fix stupid or change the mind of a hardcore self loathing white leftist. What I can be comfortable in knowing is that more and more people including many blacks are waking up to the ways of the left in this country and are realizing that they do not have the best interest of blacks in mind but rather are bent on telling whatever lies need to be told to convince them their own salvation is to vote for a racist white Democrat.

Keith

Oh dear - a 'classic' Paddock debate.

The moon is waning gibbous and I hear knuckles being cracked and muscles stretched.

White on White!

It could be a first, but strangely, my money is on Jeff in the Blue Corner (see what I did there?)

Odds anyone? :)

Edit: Before anyone asks which side I am on, it is unequivocally - The People's.

Back