My CAV GT40 Arrived Today

Car was built in 2011 and only has 3,600 miles on it. It looks brand new and as Dean said it will be better than new very soon. Already detailed and buffed it. The build was outstanding and it has a ton of upgrades and unique things on it. As I said above, I'm taking it to the vintage racing look and in a month or so also putting 48 IDA webers on. Engine is a Ford 351/408 stroker (Dart Iron Block) 10:1 compression with big Comp Hydraulic Roller Cam and some other goodies. 500 HP with ZF transaxle. I'm extremely please I found this GT40 as the builder was as anal as me and was overly meticulous in building it! I was surprised when he decided to sell it to me....... Just need the weather to improve now as the normal temps in Dallas March 1st is 65 degrees and it's 43 outside but our 3 inches of snow is gone.

Bill Kearley

Supporter
Hope you are happy with your car. I have one on order, a 1075 car. How long did you wait from ordering till delivery?

Bill,

I actually bought my car used from the first owner who bought it back in late 2009. It was on display at Carlisle. My car is #169. Couple other guys I know ordered from the factory cars #181 and #182 and it was a year to get them.

Hey Gary, I know I’m digging up an old thread here but I really like the rear wheel/tire set up. Do you recall the tires you were running here in these videos you posted?

Back