F1 in 2016

Keith

I'm quite sure it will simply be a badge engineering exercise. Aston Martin haven't got the money for anything else..Don't forget Aston's "new" CEO Andy Palmer, is ex Nissan, and was largely responsible for bringing the "Infiniti" branding on Red Bull...

Keith

Looking forward to seeing the Haas effort and really hoping they're going to do well.

On that subject has anyone seen hide or hair of the beast? One would have thought at least an image of a wind tunnel model would have emerged by now less than 10 weeks until the first test. Apparently, pit crews are practising routines in the UK using a "show car" whatever that means,

But the biggest news of all is, that the car will be:

Wait for it:

Yellow!

That's it...

Keith

Well, it might be not a Happy New Year for the BBC or their viewing audience. Rumours have it that the legendary Beeb can no longer afford FOM's fees as they have been put on a diet and told to spend tax payers money more wisely which apparently doesn't include jetting their 6 man (including Suzi "no 'ips" Perry) team around the world to have jollies with Lulu, The Samurai & Britney.

It could possibly mean "from 2016" i.e. at the conclusion of next year's season..

The worst news is that ITV are likely to pick up the "free to air" slot and share it with Sky. What that means, I have no idea but I disliked ITV's coverage of it before so not looking forward to it again...BBC's Radio 5 Live commentary will also get the boot of course which means that those people who could live stream it and pick-up the the BBC audio will also lose out.

However, the Beed will have to cough up a severance pay packet for Bernie as they have a contract until 2020. Oooops..

It's still only a rumour though :rolleyes:

Keith

He seems pretty pleased with it though,:heart: and he's almost, not quite, lost his British accent...

Keith

A few words come to mind the politest of which is that's crap.
His huge ego is why he looks pleased with it.

I reckon his bank balance ensures plenty of sycophants around him,stroking him and telling him how great he is also leads him to make some unfortunate remarks. His sheltered and controlled life cannot possibly have prepared him for this and I actually feel sorry for him. He seems so naive - he's going to be mixing with the wrong people if he isn't already

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Not at all like Vettel...

I have heard that Vettel is a really nice guy away from the circuit, although his arrogance on the track coupled with the finger give me the shits. And of course no Aussie will forgive him for the Multi 21 incident with Webber.

Keith

Update: It looks as if as far as F1 is concerned, the Beeb is history and Channel 4 look set to be the FTA broadcaster shared with Sky from 2016. Whoopee.

That means Eddie is out of a job! However, he rightly points out that many of the F1 production staff uprooted their families at the whim of the BBC and moved to sunny Salford, gun gang capital of the UK, and who's employment future now is in doubt.

Bad call Beeb...

David Coulthard is tipped to take over the lead role for Channel 4, so no Suzi.

Keith

Bloody heck! That's a shock.. Jenson & Jessica Michibata have split and are heading for divorce. That's less than a year.

Even beats my record :(

*Edit: There goes his stash....:lipsrsealed:

Bloody heck! That's a shock.. Jenson & Jessica Michibata have split and are heading for divorce. That's less than a year.

Even beats my record :(

*Edit: There goes his stash....:lipsrsealed:

Word must out that your single Keef :laugh:

Nice little vid regarding Max & Dad:thumbsup:

Max blinks only 3 times in this vid! In one of the I think he just glances his gauges rather than blinks!

https://www.facebook.com/petrolicious/videos/867083436744876/

Keith, sure you don't want a double or quits?

Great vid Paul but that POS would not be scaring the boss or his brat , it would be the equivalent of arsing around with a shopping trolley in a car park for either of them.

Bob

Back