Nearing completion.

Attachments

• shop tx 1.jpg
    shop tx 1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 790
Last edited:

Ed McClements

Supporter
My workshop...too many bikes in there at the moment (OK, no-one ever has too many bikes, I mean there's not enough room for a GT40....yet).

32664500545_a89632e98c_b.jpg

32664500085_6919c1290f_b.jpg

32664500115_61f0184462_b.jpg

32664498975_e9d88a07c2_b.jpg

Got the basics in place, though - lathe, MIG, compressor, tools, pillar drill, gigabit internet...!

I started by converting an outbuilding storage to this:

Attachments

• IMG_6763.jpg
    IMG_6763.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,517
  • IMG_6666.jpg
    IMG_6666.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,143
  • IMG_6664.jpg
    IMG_6664.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,275
But it was too confined so I just finished this on the other side of the building - there is a studio apartment between the two spaces that is a bar area now. Still some work to do. Darts, shuffleboard, seating area, stereo and cars to follow.

Attachments

• 20160901_150708.jpg
    20160901_150708.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,541
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,943
But it was too confined so I just finished this on the other side of the building - there is a studio apartment between the two spaces that is a bar area now. Still some work to do. Darts, shuffleboard, seating area, stereo and cars to follow.

Amzing work, lots of space for activities for sure

Steven Lobel

Supporter
Hope to start building really soon. Had pics uploaded to this thread taken down by Photobucket. 2 car garage. Lots of tools. No TV or frig. :embarassed:

fNBGllL.jpg

UwF3B9u.jpg

0l2SETk.jpg

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
My new Build Garage. I can't say enough about the quality of these Baldhead Cabinets,...... precision tool drawers, pull-out parts bins, all-metal and powder-coated. I added the stall-mat rubber countertops and back-splashes.....Metal saw-horses are waiting for my next project to arrive from England, and will support the frame as it develops into a rolling chassis during the initial fabrication/assembly.....been there/done that before so I know how well they work.......Yes, that is a urinal back in the corner.....Oregon is known for their excellent microbrews and I try to do my part to support the local economy!

Attachments

• New Garage 10%.jpg
    New Garage 10%.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 829
My new Build Garage. I can't say enough about the quality of these Baldhead Cabinets,...... precision tool drawers, pull-out parts bins, all-metal and powder-coated. I added the stall-mat rubber countertops and back-splashes.....Metal saw-horses are waiting for my next project to arrive from England, and will support the frame as it develops into a rolling chassis during the initial fabrication/assembly.....been there/done that before so I know how well they work.......Yes, that is a urinal back in the corner.....Oregon is known for their excellent microbrews and I try to do my part to support the local economy!

it's not a garage, it's a laboratory

it's beautiful

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Size doesn't matter, Cliff. It all comes down to what's in it. And you've taken advantage with two lifts. Very nice.

Back