More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
THE WARMER WATERS OF THE RED SEA
...haven't harmed its coral

LARRY PICKERING
Four-time Walkley Award winning political commentator and Churchill Fellow, has returned to the fray over concern that the integrity of news dissemination is continually being threatened by a partisan media.

Sun 24 Apr 2016 05:18:36 am.
The Australian Government’s Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority’s web site claims if conditions (sea temperatures) don't improve within weeks, the corals will eventually starve and die. The website claims coral bleaching “is not always fatal”, but has been one of the main causes of coral death... blah blah etc.
The truth is that the only pollution the GBR has seen lately is the inane bullshit coming from an endless line of marine biology graduates. Without a contrived disaster (global warming) none would have a job... our reef system is as vibrant as it has always been.
But marine biology is a favourite course of our intelligence challenged university students. Why wouldn’t it be? Who wouldn’t prefer floating around the reefs on the back of a turtle measuring corals to a desk job.
The trouble is that there are now too many permanent uni holiday makers on the market and secondly, there is not a damned thing wrong with our reefs or any other of the world’s reefs, so in truth there isn’t a proper job for any of them.
The Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change predicts that by 2035 the average sea surface temperature will be warmer than any previously recorded, and by 2100 sea temperatures off north-eastern Australia could be at least 2.5 degrees Celsius warmer than the present average.
The latest claim is that global warming has caused cyclones that are also destroying our reef system... what a load of frog shit! Cyclones are as important to reefs’ welfare as bushfires are to the bush where mounting dead and old weakened strains of growth are eliminated to make way for new growth. That’s how things work!
Old growth corals eventually become the pristine white sands of coral beaches.
So much for cyclones, now for sea temperatures. Dodgy Green measuring suggests a sea temperature rise of one half of one degree Celsius since 1910. Really?
So this drastic warming of half of one degree over a century is killing our coral?
The Dead Sea and the Red Sea are already up to 10 degrees Celsius warmer than our Reef which has temps as low as 14 C during winter. Yet the Dead and Red Seas of the Middle East, with average temperatures of 30 C, have equally magnificent coral reefs (Red Sea Pictured). How can these corals exist in water so hot compared to ours?
It seems that heat and cyclones encourage reefs and their inhabitants to evolve to even greater beauty.
Not that I would believe one thing environmental groups and the UN’s IPCC have said about our climate because everything they have suggested so far has been plainly wrong!
This “apocalyptic” climate change is nothing more than business as usual, or have we already forgotten the Y2K bug and the ozone layer scams.
The truth is the plethora of marine biologists pouring out of our Lefty universities need to concoct “temperature” disasters or they simply won’t have a job.
In the meantime battling Aussies are saving up for a Barrier Reef holiday with the kids to show them what has been evolving, and will continue to evolve, for the next million years.
What’s the bet that the snorkel, mask and flippers academics will have discovered a cooling threat by end of this century?

Is this entire Global Warming 'thing', still a 'thing'?

They really ought to remove all our tax burdens for Global Warming and come up with a new harum sacrum policy to strike fear into the hearts of the foolish.

Why not base it on one of Bruce Willis' films. Armageddon perhaps, or Morgan Freeman's Deep impact? People will surely be falling over themselves to hand over more cash to fund research into a suitable defence against Boulders from Outer Space!

Why not let them 'fool' us into building a space ship, in which all the elite can flee this planet, leaving us plebs behind? I like the idea of being left behind.

:p

Keith

I don't know about you lot but I find the current Indian & general Asian climate 'spike' a bit alarming to be honest...

What worries me if this continues as a regional thing, is when they all start heading North.

"I do feel the need to add one note, and this is conjecture, since it is always risky to discuss other people’s motives. This scheming at APS HQ is so bizarre that there cannot be a simple explanation for it. Some have held that the physicists of today are not as smart as they used to be, but I don’t think that is an issue. I think it is the money, exactly what Eisenhower warned about a half-century ago."

Professor Emiritus Hal Lewis Resigns from American Physical Society – reasonmclucus - My Telegraph

Back