July Event at Brands Hatch

Hi All,

The Club received this last week, I have circulated the information but have have and no response so far.
It is close to to The Le Mans Classic but anyone who is interested PLEASE get in touch with the organisers directly and announce yourself as a club member, FREE ENTRY TO VIP AREA!!!!!!!!

See Link below for full details of the weekend.

Enjoy,

David Scaife.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Brands Hatch - Legends of Brands Hatch Superprix, 3 July
Date: 13 June 2016 15:37:39 BST

Dear John,

My name is James Bolton King and I work for MotorSport Vision at Brands Hatch, Kent.

We have a large historic race meeting coming up called ‘Legends of Brands Hatch Superprix’ on Sunday 3rd July. The event will be celebrating the 1960’s, as it is the 50th anniversary of the Historic Sports Car Club. More information, and race content, can be found here:

Brands Hatch - Race Event - Legends of Brands Hatch Superprix

It would be great if the GT40 Enthusiast Club could be involved and bring cars to the event as a static display on the Sunday. Like I said we are focussing mainly on the 1960’s which is perfect for the GT40’s – do you have any members in your club who would like to attend?

The driver of the car will receive a complimentary entrance ticket, and we will allocate your club a VIP display area within the venue.

Please let me know if this is something that the GT40 Enthusiast Club would be interested in, as we would be delighted to have you here.

Kind regards

James Bolton King
Motorsport Events Administrator
MotorSport Vision
Brands Hatch, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent, DA3 8NG

T: 01474 875207
F: 01474 874766
MSV - Brands Hatch, Cadwell Park, Snetterton, Oulton Park & Bedford Autodrome
MSVR - MSV Racing - The race organising division of MSV
Brands Hatch Cadwell Park Oulton Park Snetterton Bedford Autodrome

Brands Hatch - Race Event - Legends of Brands Hatch Superprix

Back