Apologies From the GGPO community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I am not an observer of this forum, however I just felt I needed to sign up and set things straight because it has affected the community I sometimes am a part of which is GGPO, an online gaming community where games like street fighter etc are played. We have had problems on that server with a guy called TheHoax, who also changed his name to ^^SATAN. He has been chasing -G-man- all over the internet. He has spammed our Forums at GGPO.net • Index page, he has been posting George's Facebook details, his name, his details, his IP addresses and so forth publically to everybody.

George used to play 3 years ago and TheHoax entire reason for being there was to troll him. We locked his threads on the GGPO forum and banned his account on the SRK forum.

G-man came on the ggpo server not long ago and thehoax started spamming all his personal details on the forum. He obviously knew George's plans about building a car, as he isn't very shy of pointing things out that he is going to do, and then we notice thehoax spamming links to all different threads on this forum at gt40s.

Since I have clicked the threads he has pasted on our gaming server, I have noticed what he has been doing here.

Sorry about all the problems that have been caused. We have inbuilt a feature in the ggpo gaming server that allows us to use "Ignore" which stops the chat from the person ignored as the spamming has just become too much to tolerate. People want to play the game not read spam with Georges facebook page and whatever else to the point where we can not communicate. This problem has been rectified.

If anyone would like to find out more either send me a message or email, willing to help, if even neccessary.

Thanks,
Devon

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Devon,

Thanks for the heads up. We've banned George on this forum for unrelated reasons to the GGPO forum, and we'll also ban this "SATAN" fellow too. Searching on that forum you linked to it appears that George has been banned by a number of forums for fake accounts, threatening admins, and generally getting into internet fights.

We don't want to get in the middle of a spat between George and someone stalking him. GT40s.com has had enough personality drama over the last couple of weeks.
Thanks again for the post and good luck keeping your forums spam free.

Ron

Hello Ron,

No drama. Just thought I would say something given I have noticed many accounts created on your website by the same person claiming to be George, hope things go back to normal for you.

Hi Ron
Just to clarify the above 1st post was made by George / Wreckage , George suffers from some form of disability and post garbage like this all the time . Please can you ignore George and I am delighted you have removed and banned him from your car forum note he will try to create fake accounts . We also here at fightcade site think its amusing how George made legal threats towards your site and you and your members clearly see what a fool George is unfortunately we have been unable to ban George from fightcade yet but hopefully one day with all of his racist and trolling he will also be banned as well.

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/all-gt40/43241-legal-matter-ron-earp.html

"I had the dubious pleasure of meeting him at the All Ford show day a while back and spent considerable time showing and explaining everything to him that he wanted to know.

He obviously took no notice of my advice and from what I could understand from him he had no mechanical skills or knowledge and minimal funds."

Thanks again

Mr Sik

Keith

Jesus H, i thought we'd done with this crap. Is this the same "George" that was allegedly going to attend some hookey church college in the USA?

We spent a lot of time advising him in his quest for a GT40 and in the end didn't he "buy" a Dodge Charger? All fake bullshit.

Sadly "George" would appear to be mentally ill and I sincerely hope he has received professional help..

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Maybe Prof Plumpe is just another one of G-Man's alter ego's? Do you even own a GT40 G-Man I mean Prof Plumpe? Is it made from titanium carbon fiber? Maybe some photographic proof is in order...

Argh! Curses, foiled again by Motorless Mike.. :furious:

He is not engine less, just lacks the necessary appendage to extract gas & convert it to a a song of his choosing, not sure that he has covered all the bases to achieve that yet and wont know until the fat lady sings!:)

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
He is not engine less, just lacks the necessary appendage to extract gas & convert it to a a song of his choosing, not sure that he has covered all the bases to achieve that yet and wont know until the fat lady sings!:)

Mike is certainly a bit "exhausting" and is probably running around like a "header less" chicken trying to get his car on the road!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
This is not the Paddock and this thread no longer serves any purpose..
Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back