Hello from Puyallup Wa.

Gale

Supporter
Hi
Puyallup Wa is about 30 miles south of Seattle:)

This past week I ordered a RCR 40 Mk II. My son and I traveled to Detroit for a tour and a most informative and enjoyable meeting with Fran. It was a great experience and I'm very much looking forward to working with the folks at RCR.

I saw the winning Mk II when I was 14 and have been enamored with them ever since. I've worked as a wind tunnel model maker for 35 years and my back ground is Fabrication. I also race a vintage C-sports racer that I completely restored that is also an aluminum mono cock construction, so I have the back ground (I think) to tackle this one.

I'd like to do an FE motor for it to give it the correct basic look. We'll see how that search goes.

So, glad to be here and looking forward to the build. I've been lurking for several years so now I'm going to try my hand at participating.

Gale

Hi there Gale, welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of helpful and smart guys here.

I'm in Seattle.....sold my GT40 a few years back but starting to look for another one. There's a guy on the forum here who is close to you with an FE motor in his Mark IV. Pm me for an intro if you like.

Enjoy!

Gale

Supporter
Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been amazed at the amount of knowledge there is here. And I will be asking questions....:laugh:
It's nice to be here.
Gale

Welcome to the site from just north of you in Vancouver BC Gale! I'm getting close to finishing my CAV GT40 project and will be taking it to track days in the Northwest this year! Look forward to meeting you sometime!

Gord

Gale

Supporter
Hey Gord. Let me know when your headed this direction. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your project.
Gale

Back