D.I.Y. Mk IV

Jac
Its obvious that you wrote the cheese add...

There are probably a few around here that could fill that position....if I ever retire...:), actually russell, you remember the two old guys that went fishing in those adverts, well one of them, the taller guy, was a farmer from the village at home... and he was as dry and cynical as he was portrayed in the advert, family owned the local pub, real hard case.

Last edited:

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Jac,

All your pics have disappeared from here too. Any chance in tossing in a few for those who are late to the party?

Hope all is well in the southern hemisphere...

Chris

Jac,

All your pics have disappeared from here too. Any chance in tossing in a few for those who are late to the party?

Hope all is well in the southern hemisphere...

Chris

I took pics down as it evolved Chris, will have to take some more once I get the last few pattern details finished up, three versions of it now so I guess I might need to build two cars! Ones a synchro road version then left/right shift versions along with one real tough ( hopefully ) option. If nothing else I might have to start drinking coffee again and build a table to put them under!

Gotta go on a road trip to talk with a man about how much more might need to be done on these...

Attachments

• IMG_0900 (2).jpg
    IMG_0900 (2).jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 161
Back