Something is missing

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
headers0.jpg

headers1.jpg

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I tried a set they did not fit the car. These are handmade on the car stainless, they are going to be very nice when complete.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
1 5/8" near equal length. Will e coat the inside not the outside. 2 1/2" open megaphones.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Hopefully fire the car in early June. There are several other changes being wrapped up and my frequent travel has slowed things down. Goal is to be driving mid June.

Megaphones, 6am weekend drives, and neighbors, don't mix well Dave so I keep the car in an industrial area during the summer driving season :)

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Yes, June I hope with a July 4th go-live :)

I am slow and half the time not in the US these days.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Ha yes. The storm was not supposed to really pick up until this morning but we had nearly 20 inches when I woke up and it's been snowing hard all day probably at 3 feet now and supposed to snow through tomorrow. It's very wet and heavy snow so it's settling a little bit but I'll take a measurement and a picture when it's all said and done I bet we end up with 5 feet. It will be 70° next week thank God!

You needed the water anyway....Rejoice because your the first people who get to use the water. All the other others downstream, get it second hand...think about that.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Ha yes. The storm was not supposed to really pick up until this morning but we had nearly 20 inches when I woke up and it's been snowing hard all day probably at 3 feet now and supposed to snow through tomorrow. It's very wet and heavy snow so it's settling a little bit but I'll take a measurement and a picture when it's all said and done I bet we end up with 5 feet. It will be 70° next week thank God!

Eat your heart out ;-):

Fri
AAekwJT.img
63°
50°
Sat
66°
49°
Sun
69°
51°
Mon
74°
56°
Tue
76°
57°

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
At the end of this short delay Larry I have this. I'm not too worried. When are you getting one? ;)

p2161.jpg

Back