GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he must be aware of the shadows closing in around him, Rod.
...on second thought........he might be too egocentric to even notice :eek:
Soon they'll all be saying "...and he seemed like such a nice old fart!"

Cheers!

Doug

I think Trump has noticed, because he recently sent private "appreciation" messages to Bob Mueller, even though Trump has slammed Mueller and his team as a bunch of witch hunters :huh:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Wow! Look at all the Trumpanzees here lining up to post anti-domestic terrorism screeds against the whack jobs who killed three people in Charlottesville!

Are they just like Trump? Do they secretly condone this or not care?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I was wondering how long it would take you to come trolling.
Now will anyone take your bait?

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Ah, so pointing out the minute a Muslim kills a white person, this place erupts in (mostly justified) horror, but we get silence for days when avowed Trump supporters kill three in Charlottesville VA is trolling?

The real question is do any Trump voters, like yourself, have an rational explanation anymore as to why you voted for this man, and this mess?

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Jeff, you should take this softball thrown your way, and be happy. Take solace in the silence of support (at least on this forum) to this debacle of a Presidency (both from an objective and subjective point of view). The fact that Hillary was brought up (again) as a defense is telling in itself. Provoking yet more comments of nonsensical support for the current leadership (dubious term for this administration) does nothing productive.

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Pyongyang Porky has blinked. 'Guess that's not worthy of mention here though.

Oh, wait...I'm sure the vast majority of the credit for same must be attributable to someone - ANYONE - other than Trump...and I'm sure in short order we'll be informed by one-or-more of the anti-Trump 'pontificants' above as to whom that individual (or those individualS) may be.

Oh, wait...I'm sure the vast majority of the credit for same must be attributable to someone - ANYONE - other than Trump...and I'm sure in short order we'll be informed by one-or-more of the anti-Trump 'pontificants' above as to whom that individual (or those individualS) may be.

We're not even midway thru the 1st act of that "play", but if you want to give credit for DPRK "blinking" and being nearer to thermonuclear war, then hey, let's give Trump credit for that. Crazy knows crazy, when he sees it.

Trump's approval rating is down to 34% and he's also "leaking oil" on Republican support down to 79% from 82%. Still boggles my mind that anyone can support that moron. Completely unfit to be our President.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Jeff, you should take this softball thrown your way, and be happy. Take solace in the silence of support (at least on this forum) to this debacle of a Presidency (both from an objective and subjective point of view). The fact that Hillary was brought up (again) as a defense is telling in itself. Provoking yet more comments of nonsensical support for the current leadership (dubious term for this administration) does nothing productive.

I wish I could Terry. But I can't stay silent. Did you see the press conference today? Back to blaming the "alt left" for a bunch of idiot white nationalists and Nazis and racists descending on Charlottesville and killing someone.

I'm generally an optimistic, non-alarmist person. This is 1930s crap, and the Trump supporters here are SILENT about it.

I wish I could Terry. But I can't stay silent. Did you see the press conference today? Back to blaming the "alt left" for a bunch of idiot white nationalists and Nazis and racists descending on Charlottesville and killing someone.

I'm generally an optimistic, non-alarmist person. This is 1930s crap, and the Trump supporters here are SILENT about it.

But wait there's more. He ended his press conference by putting in a plug for his winery in Virginia. That's the reason why he knows so much about Charlottesville. :jester:

Worst President in history. There's not even a close 2nd.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter

I noticed, Larry...and if I had even the dimmest glimmer of hope that it would change things significantly I'd have mentioned it here. I didn't have that hope. It is difficult to tell who operates more in the "OH-zone", The Trumpatollah or that "P.P." who rules North Korea.

I sure hope this resolves quickly and peacefully...but I have even less hope as this fiasco goes on and on and on.

I WAS pleasantly surprised that Trump mentioned something recently during one of his pep rallies that indicates he recognizes the global threat that any nuclear conflict carries...but, sadly, I really believe Trump WANTS some sort of armed conflict so that he can stroke his ego and try to convince us Americans that he eliminated the threat that is North Korea. That is going to be difficult and the longer time passes the more it becomes clear Trump has no idea how to bring this to a peaceful resolution.

He'll find a way to take credit for any improvements and blame any deterioration in the impass on those hated "liberals". His ego will allow no less.

We're in for a wild ride...it's what Trump WANTS!!!

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...I really believe Trump WANTS some sort of armed conflict so that he can stroke his ego...

So...............evidently Trump intended to successfully avoid an "armed conflict" with N. Korea that he could easily have gotten into today so he could get into one with Kim or someone else 'down the road' and thereby provide himself with 'delayed ego gratification'...or something...I guess. :shrug:

'Makes perfect sense... :squint:

<table width="100%" class="tborder" id="smilietable" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="6"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2"></td><td class="alt2"></td></tr></tbody></table>

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Sure looks and sounds to me like Trump wants to "...wag the dog". War is good for business and there is no denying Trump is all about stimulating the economy...no better way!

Doug

...perhaps you're judging yourself a bit too harshly. :pleased:

I speak in the 1st person, unlike the vile racist bigot-in-chief.

For heaven's sake, even the news anchors and commentators on the Fox New Channel were disgusted with 45's unhinged "false equivocation" remarks Tuesday.

Pat

Supporter
Years ago there was a horrible war that many said was not only unjust but racist. It was fought by willing and often unwilling conscripts as well as many who sincerely believed their cause was just. It gave rise to a “lost cause” movement that in some quarters that claimed it was a noble, yet hopeless, endeavor. Memorials were built around the country to honor not only the dead but the sacrifices of the living that served honorably.

Now in the light of history, perhaps it time to remove the memory of this tragic event in order for bring about a national healing.

Yes my friends, it’s time for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington to come down and help remove this stain on the national conscience. Let the healing begin. Tear down that wall! Tear down that wall!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Years ago there was a horrible war that many said was not only unjust but racist. It was fought by willing and often unwilling conscripts as well as many who sincerely believed their cause was just. It gave rise to a “lost cause” movement that in some quarters that claimed it was a noble, yet hopeless, endeavor. Memorials were built around the country to honor not only the dead but the sacrifices of the living that served honorably.

Now in the light of history, perhaps it time to remove the memory of this tragic event in order for bring about a national healing.

Yes my friends, it’s time for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington to come down and help remove this stain on the national conscience. Let the healing begin. Tear down that wall! Tear down that wall!

Yeeeeup. Like Trump said - where will it end?

Today's alt-left is mirroring the past actions of outfits like the Maoist regime in China, Stalin's Russia and, yes, the Taliban in Af'stan. They're removing/destroying historical monuments that are "offensive" to them.

They are, in affect, attempting to censor/deny/remove a part of history.

Amazing, isn't it?

Amazing, isn't it? I qwonder what will be deemed offensive next!

Amazing, isn't it? I wonder what will be deemed offensive next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back