The Spa "Six Hour" race meeting

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Buy a Gopro and stick it on the glass. Then send me the memory card and I'll do the rest. Not that hard ;)

Buy a Gopro and stick it on the glass. Then send me the memory card and I'll do the rest. Not that hard ;)

Oh, I know it,s not hard to do, but I am always so busy.

In racing you just cannot stick it on the glass. It has to be mounted in a very sound way and be passed by the scrutineers. I,ll purchase one just to keep you all happy, but don,t be surprised if I forget to switch it on or off !!!!!

Yikes! Oily wet tires can't be fun.
Sorry to hear about your mate, but very glad you did not come to the same ending.
Your car is stunning.

Here is the video Graham mentioned:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/abq6fF_69XQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seeing a 917, a GT40 and a Stratos all together is watching car heaven!!

Well done Karl.

Towards the end you can hear the lovely sound of a Merlin Spitfire engine. This is of one of the few two seat Spitfires that regularly take paying customers up for flights from various airfields around the country. Throughout the day it sounded more like a "scramble" situation with many take offs and landings, adding to the atmosphere that makes the Goodwood circuit so different.

Back