GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Seriously dude get a life

Al, facts come from reputedly sources, not whatever Russian intelligence funded blog post you dug up. Or, instead of Al, is it Ursula?

I'm not going to parse the vomitation post you just put it. It's cut and paste nonsense.

But I'll respond to three items to show that, as usual, you are full of it.

1. Whether it was a robbery or not, the murder of Seth Rich had nothing to do with the DNC and the Clintons. Sean Hannity ran his mouth about it and you bought it, but even FOX FARKING NEWS knows it is bullshit.

Link: Lawsuit Alleges Fox News And Trump Supporter Created Fake News Story : NPR

2. You are completely and utterly wrong about Clinton and Benghazi. She was exonerated by the REPUBLICANS who issued the House Intelligence committee report.

House Panel Finds 'No Intelligence Failure' Before Benghazi Attack : The Two-Way : NPR

And just as important, you are being fed and believe LIES about the timeline. This is not from some blog paid for by Russians. The House report itself makes it clear the intelligence community, including the CIA, believed the attacks were the result of a video and protests to it for nearly 10 days after the attacks.

You want me to post links to the actual report and news sources that show you to be wrong, and basically a duped fool who believes anything he reads on a blog?

Seriously man. Wake the f*** up. You are getting played by internet "news media" out to make a buck off your ignorance, and Russian intelligence who wants you and me to hate each other.

Facts are facts. You need to work hard on learning the difference between facts and "shit someone writes on the internet I want to believe."

P.S. -- How do we know the emails are personal? Because she swore under oath in response to a subpoena they were and the House committee and others believed her. You would have the exact same right if served with a subpoena. You are saying she doesn't get that right? Why? Because she is a woman?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Seriously dude get a life

I've got a great life. I just devote 1% of it to coming here and correcting the ignorant, false, sometimes bigoted stuff that gets posted on my friend's message board so that people from all over the world who come here don't think that all GT40 owners are right wing Americans.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Well that one should get you suspended or banned from this site. Google is wonderful.

I "banned" him quite some time ago, Rod...soon as I pegged him as a troll!! Try it, you'll like it!

Looks like he is writing in his native language... :eek:

Cheers!!

Doug

Last edited:
Headlines

It's headlines like this on MSN that make me seriously wonder about the liberal media.
Ivanka and Trump Jr. Were Nearly Charged With Felony Fraud

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Re: Headlines

If one Goggles, "Ivanka and Trump Jr. Were Nearly Charged With Felony Fraud", he'll see page after page of links re: that story...but not ONE of them was posted by a recognized news outfit like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX or any other source anyone is familiar with. You said MSN had posted it - but, I didn't see THEM listed by Google either...at least for the first 3 pages anyway ('got tired of 'clicking').

They're posted by outfits like propublica.org, gq.com, news.vice.com, bustle.com and a host of other no-names.

'Not sure what that indicates...but, I have a hunch...

Last edited:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Re: Headlines

Would you please put this carp in the political thread and STOP starting new ones that are clearly political in nature?

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Marcus
Germany is one to talk!
You guys thought you were voting for a miracle, instead you got a Merkyl

:lol::lol::lol:

Ian

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Not my work, not my words...but bears posting in these unusual times:

A president, a Republican president named Roosevelt had this to say about the president and a citizen's relationship to the office: "The president is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported and opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct. His efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able and disinterested service to the nation as a whole.” He continued, “Therefore, it's absolutely necessary that there should be, that there should be a full liberty to tell the truth about his acts and this means that it is exactly as necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile.” President Roosevelt continued, "To announce that there must be no criticism of a president or that we are to stand by a president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

I think that this statement deserves restating, as there is a contingent on this forum that seems to believe that we should never criticize the president, no matter how wrong he is:

"To announce that there must be no criticism of a president or that we are to stand by a president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

We here in the U.S.A. are in deep doo-doo if we don't find a way to change the atmosphere in D.C.!

Doug

Last edited:
Hey how about those indictments and a guilty pleading already? Who's ready for a Constitutional Crisis? I'm excited. Anyone else excited? :thumbsup:

Rod I think you're right about a constitutional crisis. Trump will fire Mueller because he's getting too close to the truth and GOP will do nothing. Unlike GOP in Watergate that did finally put country above party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back