Superlite GT-R Fog Lights/Turn Signals

This is the heavy pair with out of the bumper mold with the right flanges to bond to the inside of the Kit car valance. Off of this ill pull some moulds then we will be able to make parts I think they will end up around $250.00 a pair in Glass fiber.
IMG_7626_zpsf8u6hl8d.jpg

As for the lenses, Ebay. Look up "Ford GT Supercar and seller Northwood, $295.00 a pair out of Detroit, or Email Scott Minch directly "[email protected]"
H
IMG_7626_zpsc2qvtdni.jpg

I am building a Superlite GT-R and am considering putting fog lights/turn signals in the lower front facia. I don't feel they need to be or look original, just want something that looks good. Does anyone have suggestions on options and the source?

Take a look at what Allen did on his GT-R car. You can see the results on your tube under zakari4040.

Guys, I could make the fog light lenses for the buckets that Andy makes. If someone would send me the body pieces after cutting out the fog light openings, I could use them to get the curve and make patterns. I could most likely make them for $70/pair and save you builders a lot over the OEM parts if they are even available. Please email me at: [email protected] or feel free to call anytime at: 816-286-6982.

Thanks,
Mark Clapp

Just as an update on the rear lights, the first run of 4 sets of the vacuum formed bezels pulled the bondo of of the bucks. The delay is I've re worked the bucks and need to make some GRP moulds off of them so that we can pull some resin bucks out of the GRP molds.
This will allow us to pull multiple bezels at a time once completed. Ive already got a bunch of the tail light buckets run and in stock. Ron got the first pair of lights I did from the first batch as his car was ready for road testing, Mark is up for the next set I finish along with his fog light buckets, Dean needs a set, Mike Castello and so on. Fog lights will be for some but it looks like most builders want to go for the tail lights, Ill get there.

H

Back