Keith

Well done Jeff, you have just ably demonstrated why it is that GT40's has been Firewalled for "abusive language"

Please moderate your tone.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Ya Jeff I agree with you. Shame on Bill, Hillary, and the entire Democratic party for nominating him twice and his enabling wife once.

Firewall that!!!!

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Well done Jeff, you have just ably demonstrated why it is that GT40's has been Firewalled for "abusive language"

Please moderate your tone.

That's hilarious. Quoting our President gets us firewalled for abusive language.

Thank him! lol

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Ya Jeff I agree with you. Shame on Bill, Hillary, and the entire Democratic party for nominating him twice and his enabling wife once.

Firewall that!!!!

Yeah, but. Yeah, but. Yeah, but. Yeah, but. Yeah, but. Yeah, but.

Also, hint: no one in the US ever nominated or voted for Bill Clinton knowing anything other than he admitted to consensual affairs with other women. Facts, you Trump guys have real problems with them.

People who voted for a man for President who claimed he could grab women by the pussy because he was famous, and who now denies something like 15 claims of sexual harassment, rape and groping (including from his first ex-wife), have no ability to complain about something like this.

WTF does this have to do with the price of eggs? This could be construed as political.

It's not just California by the way (although even we as kids in the UK were brought up calling Ca "Cadbury's" i.e. full of Fruit & Nuts" and that's 65+ years ago!), I think every major city in the world has this kind of stuff going on.

Actually, saying we're "fruits and nuts" now, in today's world, would get most people in big trouble at work or school. Anyway, there's a lot of behaviors nowadays in other states and countries, where we Californians would call "nutty." Say, like, monarchies. :laugh:

Back