Gurney Weslake engine?

Hello friends, my car was stolen last night and because of the heads and carbs I thought this might be a good place to start trying to catch the scumbags who took it.... any ideas on how I can get the word out that they were stolen?

Not everyday these heads and carburetors pop up for sale. Any help is greatly appreciated. :(

Very sorry to hear Matt, my car was broken into last weekend as well, had the service history stolen out of the glove box.

Is the car that was stolen the yellow and red flamed thing in the first post?
maybe post some more photos of it

Well, I have some good news. I got my hot rod back (mostly). Now I have no idea on what I should do with this engine... any ideas?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Glad to hear that you’ve recovered your car...
The engine would be best in one of the various marks represented on this site - or - you could sell it - or - you could just enjoy it in your current car. Make sure your insurance company has 5he correct valuation...

Well, the crooks chopped up the car so basically all I have is a frame and an engine. I was extremely lucky getting the engine back. It’s sitting on a pallet waiting for me to do something with it.

How would I go about coming up with a price on this engine if I do decide to sell it?

Back