GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rod,

it is so nice to see you take interest in our presidents diet..how's your diet?
Seems like you dems have been eating a lot of crow lately.

First, if a person can't control their eating like "F'ing Moron" can't, then they have a serious problem, both physically and psychologically. Second, my diet is flawless. Thank you for asking. Third, I'm not a Democrat.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Al, is it possible that Rod considers himself an "Independent", separate from either of the two predominant parties?

That is how I identify my political affiliation...right now I don't like what either the Republicans OR the Democrats are doing.

To answer the obvious question...yes, I dislike the actions of the Republicans MUCH more than I do the Democrats, but neither of the parties gets my vote. In the last election I voted for Democrats, Republicans and Libertarians. This coming election I may do a write-in if the actions of those 3 parties are not acceptable.

There are a lot of us who are feeling very "disenfranchised" by our political system altogether...they haven't demonstrated much interest in helping us citizens (IMHO), just seem bound and determined to gut each other.

I agree with O&H:"...this is a fine mess we've gotten ourselves into this time!!!"

I think the next election will be a free-for-all.

Doug

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
The Democratic party of today resembles very little of what it was - as late as the early 80’s..
The Republicans are headed in the same direction but have not made the quantum leap their opponents have.
Frankly - I’m sick of both of them, but when it comes to the Presidential race - we have no other alternatives..
Thanks to the Electoral College..

Al, is it possible that Rod considers himself an "Independent", separate from either of the two predominant parties?

That is how I identify my political affiliation...right now I don't like what either the Republicans OR the Democrats are doing.

To answer the obvious question...yes, I dislike the actions of the Republicans MUCH more than I do the Democrats, but neither of the parties gets my vote. In the last election I voted for Democrats, Republicans and Libertarians. This coming election I may do a write-in if the actions of those 3 parties are not acceptable.

There are a lot of us who are feeling very "disenfranchised" by our political system altogether...they haven't demonstrated much interest in helping us citizens (IMHO), just seem bound and determined to gut each other.

I agree with O&H:"...this is a fine mess we've gotten ourselves into this time!!!"

I think the next election will be a free-for-all.

Doug

No,because he leans eons to the left

OK, I took your advice and took some deep breaths. Phew I feel so much better now.

So who's getting arrested next? Donnie Jr.? Hope Hicks? Jared Kushner? Someone we've never heard of? I can't wait until Mueller gets his next man or woman. The suspense is killing me.

None of the above i'give you a hint... Her initials are hilary clinton

good news looks like we may be able to carry concealed weapons across state line..

Rod i am truly glad you are feeling better.. Have a merry christmas. Do the have christmas in the communist republic of california?

Walt, they celebrate Christmas in Russia, so yes, Putin does allow it here in CA. In fact, I hear alot of the Trump family and campaign staff spent their holidays in Russia, which is probably the reason why they've had to meet with Special Counsel Mueller lately. :laugh4:

Wow,

more fake news.. Rod just relax and let president trump do his job, we will all be safer, richer, happier, and we will have a great military. Life will be good again.. In the mean time continue eating your magic mushrooms ( that is what they eat in california ?)

don't worry ..... Be happy

Wow, Al, it's like you know me.

You're right, I do try to eat "magic" mushrooms every day. And I will continue to do so. Good advice for everyone else out there. Mushrooms do have "magical" qualities, because they help with the fight against cancer, diabetes, weight management (fiber) and improve your immunity.

Trump is a "looser." Oh, and Rex Tillerson called him an F'ing Moron. And I agree with that assessment.

Face it. Trump is so overweight, I mean, he's morbidly obese, that his health will significantly deteriorate and/or he'll be impeached by Congress, because Mueller is closing in around him like a hangman's noose. :hanged:

And the world will rejoice once he's left office.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
And the world will rejoice once he's left office.

You know, Rod, I agree with you on that issue.

For the life of me I can’t figure out why he keeps poking and jabbing at all of the “organizations” that want to harm the U.S....North Korea and the mid-east Muslim Jihadists come to mind. What can we U.S. citizens stand to gain from out-and-out warfare?

Trump’s a bully, plain and simple.

Doug

For the life of me I can’t figure out why he keeps poking and jabbing at all of the “organizations” that want to harm the U.S....North Korea and the mid-east Muslim Jihadists come to mind. What can we U.S. citizens stand to gain from out-and-out warfare?

Doug

By poking and jabbing, I take it you mean Jerusalem when talking about the Muslims, you may not have noticed, but Jerusalem is smack dab it the center of Israel. Do you think Saudi Arabia or Iran would let Israelis worship at a Holy site in the middle of their countries? You also may have noticed that a fat little punk in North Korea keeps threatening the US and the world with missile launches. By poking do you mean military exercises? What would you have us do? Send him billions like Clinton and Bush did to bribe him not to threaten the world? "We don't pay terrorist ransoms", what exactly was that? Or maybe meet with him, bow and tell him how bad the people in the US are?

Doug

Doug, in the news today is one of the potential fallouts from F'ing Moron's gambles around the world. The US Olympic team could miss the 2018 Winter Olympics in February, which are being held in South Korea. How would you like to devote 4 years of your life to train for the pinnacle of your profession, only to have it dashed? Hopefully, the US Olympic team will compete, but what a huge loss, if the US decides not to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back