GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Doug, have you heard Trump speak? Remember how he described Puerto Rico after the hurricane?

“surrounded by water, big water, ocean water,...' Simpleton. Moron, Dumba$$

Rod, here’s my take on his speech...he is so use to speaking brusquely to others in the world of business because he has gotten away with it. I sincerely believe that he thinks if he runs our nation like he did his companies/business interests the entire country should experience improvements in their everyday situation.

Sadly, it isn’t happening that way except for the wealthy, but what can we expect from a wealthy man who has always gotten what he wanted? We’ve created a monster, and one who does not speak well because his previous position in society negated the need to do so.

Yes, I recall that comment...linguistically it mirrored many other instances in which he tried to sound knowledgable and failed...in his state of narcisistic “unawareness” he could not, but he tried, anyway...and when that happens it usually sounds like he doesn’t know “you know what” from Shinola.

He IS an international embarassment, IMO...but for a multitude of reasons that make his vocabulary deficits seem like childs’ play.

He’s out of his league and knows it and his every utterance reinforces that impression.

He’s gotta go or we will continue to be the laughing stock for the entire sentient world.

Doug

He's still posting clicks to Hillary Clinton. Like who cares. She's gone. A Republican controlled Congress has NOTHING. Move on, let's take about the Orange dimwit.

Did you read the story in WaPo about F'ing Moron's PDB (Presidential Daily Briefing) has to have all the Russian intel deleted, because it upsets the "useful idiot."

New York Times reports "Trump Lies vs. Obama Lies." These are distinct and clearly and demonstrably lies, not including exaggerations or unintentional false statements.

Trump has told 103 lies in 10 months.
Obama told 18 lies over EIGHT YEARS.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Figure it out for yourself. It's not difficult.

Again, figure it out for yourself. It's not difficult.

Now, why did I just KNOW your reply would be something exactly like that.

ACCUSATIONS are a bear to back up when you, as you put it, "have nothing"...aren't they.

BTW, multi-quoting and "chopping up" other people's thoughts/posts, like you always do here, is considered being lazy in forum etiquette. If you weren't aware.

Tryyyyyyy to imagine how little I care. 'Saves time for both me AND the reader by bypassing irrelevant verbiage and pinpointing specifically what I'm addressing. But then, deflection/redirection/obfuscation is what you "always do here" when you have no relevant 'counter' to this-or-that, innit.

Just as you did above; when you can't effectively 'counter' someone's statement or, as above, provide requested examples illustrating/backing up something you've charged/alleged, you virtually always resort to 'dismissing' it and immediately shifting the focus to some OTHER 'shiny object over there' instead.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry, you're just as evasive as Rod, and a whole lot more defensive.

It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Just MHO, you understand.

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry, you're just as evasive as Rod, and a whole lot more defensive.

'Example of each (...as long as your don't consider simply COUNTERING bogus claims as being "defensive")?

'Especially looking fwd to an example of my being "evasive". It's going to be interesting to see what you consider qualifies.

'Pathetically feeble attempt to square actual reality found in the real world with what passes for reality in yours.

'Ever wonder why you feel so dizzy all the time?

It's due to the fact you never stop spinning.

Doug, you're wasting your time. Larry, will say this isn't insulting, but then, he's not the recipient. Jeff is. It's his 'tell." He will say your world isn't reality, because he has nothing to fight back with. Which is fine. I know the Larry types.

Did you watch that Trump pick for the Federal bench not able to answer basic law questions? Never tried a case, never took a deposition, I'm not even sure who cracked open a law book in his life. Trump silently killing the judicial process across the country. And we'll have to live with his judges for the rest of our lives.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
'Example of each (...as long as your don't consider simply COUNTERING bogus claims as being "defensive")?

'Especially looking fwd to an example of my being "evasive". It's going to be interesting to see what you consider qualifies.

You are referred to the line immediately above my name at the botton of post #2110

Cheers!

Doug

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Did you watch that Trump pick for the Federal bench not able to answer basic law questions? Never tried a case, never took a deposition, I'm not even sure who cracked open a law book in his life. Trump silently killing the judicial process across the country. And we'll have to live with his judges for the rest of our lives.

Yeah, that was pathetic, but consistent with this administration placing of people in responsible positions, that have little to no experience in what they are supposed to do. I understand a conservative mindset wanting to return things to "what they were", but how do you do that by placing unqualified people in important positions, who can't even answer basic questions about the law, science, or environment. He's the bull in the china shop, and there won't be anything worth a damn by the time he's finished. Hoping I get this out before my internet slows back down due to "market forces".

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Wouldn’t you just love to be a fly on the wall when Mueller interviews Trump?
I can just hear it now...no matter what the question, Trump’s answer will be “...there was no collision with the Russians �� !!!”
Methinks thou doth protest too much ����

Cheers for Mueller!!!

Doug

Last edited:

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
One might think so...but it’s only going to get better!

I don’t think they can pin anything on Trump (he’ll “FIRE ‘EM!!” before they can get there), but maybe “Junior” or Ivanka? They were certainly involved with the Ruskies.

“Lock ‘em up!!” in the same cell with HC and charge admission...or, better yet, market a live feed on cable or the dish networks :eek:

Hey, a guy can dream, right???

Cheers to Mueller!

Doug

Last edited:

Steve

Supporter
One might think so...but it’s only going to get better!

I don’t think they can pin anything on Trump (he’ll “FIRE ‘EM!!” before they can get there), but maybe “Junior” or Ivanka? They were certainly involved with the Ruskies.

“Lock ‘em up!!” in the same cell with HC and charge admission...or, better yet, market a live feed on cable or the dish networks :eek:

Hey, a guy can dream, right???

Cheers to Muller!

Doug

Nice Doug....... but that's not what I was referring to.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Nice Doug....... but that's not what I was referring to.

I knew that, Steve...but until Ron says no politics in the Paddock I'll keep posting about the dismal shape we find ourselves in due to the antics of our present POTUS. When we can finally bid him goodbye, perhaps there won't be so much division between our country's political orientations.

...and just to make it better, I see that Sherrif Joe in Arizona, the one who was violating the rights of some of the prisoners in his county, is now on the ballot for an Arizona Senate position. We can thank...or, rather, blame (sarcasm, Steve, sarcasm) our present POTUS for encouraging him to run.

OMG....is this REALLY the way we here on the GT40s forum want the world to view our political situation? Is this REALLY making America great again???? I can't speak for others, but I would be ashamed to have anyone think that the entire population of the U.S. has the same "issues" as our political leadership in the White House. If that's the way the world sees us, no wonder we're at each others' throats.

Doug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back