Very scary

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Could well be our solution to the North Korea issue...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Gee. What could POSSIBLY go wrong???

However...there IS a certain Michelin dough boy and crew whom I'd recommend these 'terminators' visit.

(Edit: Guess I could have just 'seconded' Randy, huh!)

Something seems odd in that video... a quick google search doesn't show a company and the delivery was almost like an actor. I am not going to say it is fake yet but going to keep doing some research. Seems too good to be true... by hastag?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Something seems odd in that video... a quick google search doesn't show a company and the delivery was almost like an actor. I am not going to say it is fake yet but going to keep doing some research. Seems too good to be true... by hastag?

'Felt the same...like it was a 'teaser' ad for an upcoming movie.

'Doesn't change a thing with regard to the sentiments expressed in my 8:20 A.M. comment though...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
'Felt the same...like it was a 'teaser' ad for an upcoming movie.

'Doesn't change a thing with regard to the sentiments expressed in my 8:20 A.M. comment though...

Did you check out the link here::
Access Denied

Attachments

• 62F2AA1B-264D-4F56-ACDF-BA2007D75B89.jpeg
    62F2AA1B-264D-4F56-ACDF-BA2007D75B89.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 385

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Pretty interesting and agree that the original link was an excerpt from a made for YouTube movie;
Slaughterbots - YouTube

That said - the information at the weblink I provided in my previous message appears to support some pretty amazing technology that comes close to the movie...
It wouldn’t be the first time that Science Fiction became Fact...

Yep and that press release was from 2016. They have been doing interesting things with quadracopters for a while now.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Did you check out the link here::
Access Denied

I have now!

'Shouldn't actually need a "swarm" of them to go after a specific individual though - at least one would think. Perhaps a max of 2 or 3 just in case this-or-that technical 'snafu' occurred (think "Murphy's Law"...or the helicopter rescue mission to free the hostages in Iran). Besides, from the standpoint of covertness (if that's the goal) it should be easier to smuggle a small number of them into a target area rather than to drop a whole "swarm" of 'em out of an aircraft that could/might/would probably be picked up on radar. The only situation wherein the latter would make sense would be as a spearhead, anti-troop/personnel operation ahead of an actual military invasion.

Imagine the possibilities, though, whenever Lil' Kim is out "looking at things"...or viewing a parade with his top military brass. Of course, the same vulnerability would apply to the head of A-N-Y government anywhere...our own included.

All that said, 'counter measures' are sure to be developed...if they haven't been already. For our own sakes, let's hope said measures were developed hand-in-hand with the drones...like, say, a 'jamming' system of some type.

Regardless, 'twould appear, with the deployment of these little buggers, the glory days of "one shot...one kill" will be over. Anybody and everybody could be an equally deadly 'sniper'.

Back