Regards from Holland

Rick, that GT40 in Maassluis could be from Ben. I've lost contact with him. I know him from the European Classic Ford Scene.
If its Ben, he has that project for many years and lack of time prevents him form starting the build.

We Collected the car yesterdag. It apeared the car is far from complete. Not a big suprise but we had hoped on more essential parts.

We miss, fuel tank, all the door hinches, front and rear clip hinches, door locks, cfront and rear clip locks, gear lever en system, fuel caps and so on. Basicaly all the hardware in not present.

So that seller wasn't so thrustfully. When we first saw the car the seller told us the whole wall with boxes full of parts behind the car belonged to the car..... yesterday it appeared only 1 box and two small cartons as all the other stuf was something else.
That seller is telling different stories each time so its hard to believe which one is true.

Never mind, we will finish this build and make our dream car from it.
We have planned to start the build this summer. First have to finish my slide in campershell project.
In the meantime first priority, get Dutch registration papers on the car. Without it we won't start the build.
GT40_Collection_1.jpg

GT40_Collection_2.jpg

GT40_Collection_3.jpg

GT40_Collection_4.jpg

GT40_Collection_5.jpg

Hi,

Welcome, it's a good thing that more gt40's are coming to Holland.
Good luck with your project.

I am also building one, close to Breda.

Hi JP yes thats Ben, we go back a very long time (around 30years) same school, same hobby, and since 20 years same company he is just too busy on the 1.9 turbo..... I talked to him yesterday and he told me you have been looking for a 40 for a long time. btw there is a 3th gt near me in Den hoorn, gulf livery but I have never seen it in real live. (I did hear him once as the lotus club I was at is just around the corner)

Back