2005 GT Front Clam ?

Ron McCall

Supporter
Is there a way to mod a GT40 front clam shell and hood to work on a 2005 GT ? I am thinking about a buying a 2005 GT with a smashed front end.

No. At least, not without much headache anyway. The GT is much larger than the GT40. A Superlite GT-R nose would be your best bet.
Give Fran a call.
Ron

I also Have some molds for street car style fenders somewhere, as the GT-R fenders will have the flared front fenders which will not work with the stock suspension. I have molds for some of the sub structure too, we could come up with most of the front surfaces similar to our mule car.
The mule car is the one in the fore ground.
3YhfyN.jpg

Andy: Would you possibly have a solution? I found two stock 2005 GTs that have front end damage that I am interested in. Not sure if either of them are still for sale (find out soon). I am trying to come up with the best option to repair the front end of one of the two. I can't post pics because I don't have enough post. :(

Andy: Would you possibly have a solution? I found two stock 2005 GTs that have front end damage that I am interested in. Not sure if either of them are still for sale (find out soon). I am trying to come up with the best option to repair the front end of one of the two. I can't post pics because I don't have enough post. :(
mail me photos then, [email protected]

Back