Superformance GT40 MkI ***SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Speed limit mostly Gary with a couple runs up to 75 maybe. Wide angle makes it seem a lot faster than it really is.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Car has potential buyer if logistics can be worked out. If things cannot be worked out I will offer it to US buyer for $165k. Car had been fully checked over and serviced while up for winter hibernation. You won’t find one that’s had the attention to detail applied that this one has had. Contact me via email only if interested. I do not check PMs thanks.

Last edited:

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Walt, wow thanks for saying something. I meant 165. I still think it’s a very good price for a car that has well north of 200 invested not counting hundreds of hours of my time.

Any time... Still a good deal for a good price.. Most important ...it is sorted!!!.. Paint and body redone, better than factory. And did i mention it is sorted, ready to drive.

Walt

Last edited:

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks for the kind words guys. There are days I come close to logging in here and deleting the ad and keeping it. The amount of hours spent in the garage giving attention to every last single detail on the car gives me pause at times as to what I am thinking considering selling it.

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
With all the updates and upgrades Mike has put into the car, anyone looking to buy a SPF GT40 would be much better off buying his car than ordering a new one and dealing with all the headaches of setting it up getting it to run well.

It would be hard to let that GT40 go. Getting a new one doesn't change much unless you have a particular color in mind and then all the headaches to get a transaxle, sort it out and register it etc. I'm actually a bit surprised how soft car sales have been this year but that will change again. At least the weather is breaking where you will be able to enjoy it a bit while it is for sale....... Did you ever advertise it any where else as I haven't seen it on Cobra Country or Hemmings etc.?

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
Nice freakin car, I just spent 130 on mine with all the changes I made, and if I had the extra 35k I would have bought your in a heart beat. So damn nice I would be afraid to drive it probably. How do the 295 tires handle the hp 1st-4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back