Brian Withworth Vickers Fuel Cock

Benjamin, glad to hear that you are pleased with the fuel cock it had been up in my loft for a few years as I had purchased two when I had the opportunity. Send me a photo when you have got it fitted to your car, in the meantime I will sort some photo's of my car and E-Mail them to you.
Were the gaskets usable?
Regards,
Brian

Benjamin, glad to hear that you are pleased with the fuel cock it had been up in my loft for a few years as I had purchased two when I had the opportunity. Send me a photo when you have got it fitted to your car, in the meantime I will sort some photo's of my car and E-Mail them to you.
Were the gaskets usable?
Regards,
Brian

Good morning Brian i try to find it out today,poss this afternoon i build in the fuel cock after i send you pictures
Please let me know if you need some parts for your car
If i can help !!!!

Hello Brian,

Do you still have/is the other one you have available? If yes, I am interested. Many thanks.

Elliot.

Hi Elliot,
No, I am sorry but the other valve is the one fitted to my own car, I purchased two at an aerojumble some years ago because they were a good buy so one ended up in my loft gathering dust and I thought it was time to let it go.
I hope you manage to find one soon
Regards.
Brian.

Back