ABS VSS Reluctor Rings and ECU

Jared V

Supporter
What intercooler pump are you planning to use Jared for your LT4 engine? I did a lot of research in that regard as I'm running a LS9 engine in my next build. The worst flowing one you could go with is the most popular Bosch pump.

I’m using the factory z06 pump. I have read various info regarding the pump. I was comfortable using the OEM pump. I am keeping everything in the rear of the car to keep the lines not much longer then originally designed for the front engine cars.

Pulse generator web says it whole sale only, so I went no further.

Now that Porsche design should be easy to duplicate with as many teeth as we need. Going to show it to my machine shop. Easy to install, simple design.

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Pulse generator web says it whole sale only, so I went no further.

Now that Porsche design should be easy to duplicate with as many teeth as we need. Going to show it to my machine shop. Easy to install, simple design.

Perhaps we could get a group buy going on it. 48 tooth would be a good number to hit for the tooth count.

Ken Roberts

Supporter
I’m using the factory z06 pump. I have read various info regarding the pump. I was comfortable using the OEM pump. I am keeping everything in the rear of the car to keep the lines not much longer then originally designed for the front engine cars.

Try and stuff in the biggest IC coolant tank you can. The extra capacity will help control IAT temperatures during spirited driving. The inherent problem with the LT4 supercharger is they went down in size from the ZR1s supercharger so they upped the boost to compensate. This led to higher IAT temps and all the complaints you hear about from the Z06 owners who track their cars.

Jared V

Supporter
Try and stuff in the biggest IC coolant tank you can. The extra capacity will help control IAT temperatures during spirited driving. The inherent problem with the LT4 supercharger is they went down in size from the ZR1s supercharger so they upped the boost to compensate. This led to higher IAT temps and all the complaints you hear about from the Z06 owners who track their cars.

I have read conflicting stuff on the larger tanks too. My car will be a street car mainly. Seems much of the power loss when IAT rises is a result of ultra conservative timing tables. I plan to have the car tuned by a pro and optimize my eventual set-up. I have the larger SC lid going on mine so I could add the larger IC bricks later. I am actually using the stock vet tank also.

Sorry about the hijack to the OP.

Back