Graziano Gearing and Drop Gears

Ron McCall just completed installing my drop gears one week turn around. Removed and pluged the front drive spline all for a very good price His phone is 14105963170 Give him a call if you need help. Thanks Ron
Ed

If anyone has ever installed the .76 drop gear set, drop me a PM.

Thanks

I believe JBurer is the only person to have had a .76 drop gear installed in an SLC. I think the only other folks who may have had a set installed would be the mega high hp lambo guys. When discussing the .76 gearset with Erik way back in the day he couldn’t confirm that any of the ones he sold had been installed.

Michael Fling

Supporter
I picked up my transaxle with the new gear set yesterday from Brain in Austin... getting reinstalled today. He had 2 recommendations for transaxle oil:

1. Redline MT 90- for street use and occasional tracking
2. Redline 75W90 NS- for heavy track use

I am aware that many are using Redline MTL. It has a lighter viscosity than MT90. Any thoughts on which to use. Also, any guesses on amount?

You are coming out with some really nice options for the SLC. Can't wait to try out my new gears. You don't by chance have a windshield on the shelf do ya? Lol.

HCF - John

Gearbox / Brake Systems
You are coming out with some really nice options for the SLC. Can't wait to try out my new gears. You don't by chance have a windshield on the shelf do ya? Lol.

Absolutely! ;-)

Attachments

• Goggles.jpg
    Goggles.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 971
Just wanted to thank John for the time he took to get these gears made. There perfect for the kind of driving I am at 2300 is 70 mph. 100 mile trips should be no problem and back and forth to the grocery store. Thanks John for the gears and Ron McCall for the installing them
Ed Davis

HCF - John

Gearbox / Brake Systems
Just wanted to thank John for the time he took to get these gears made. There perfect for the kind of driving I am at 2300 is 70 mph. 100 mile trips should be no problem and back and forth to the grocery store. Thanks John for the gears and Ron McCall for the installing them
Ed Davis

Thanks Ed - glad you like them!

We have some other interesting projects in the works I'll hopefully have details to share about later this summer.

Hey John,

I received my Graziano back with the new drop gears, installed it this weekend and took it for a drive today. Looks like it is working exactly as expected ... about 2100 RPM at 70 mph in 6th gear. I should be ready for COTA now!

Everything was professionally done, many thanks.

cheers,

Craig

Back