GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Let’s start a pool to see how soon Hillary will be dressed in an orange Mao suit��

You know, Scott, I think both Trump and HC are guilty of certain transgressions regarding the appropriate use and inappropriate abuse of our governmental system.

Having said that, I believe both should be treated equally...either charge both with a crime or give it up....but now Mueller says a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

So....again...with both BELIEVED to be guilty by a large number of U.S. citizens, I think both should be charged...or both should not.

Doug

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Baloney Jeff....
There is nothing at all racist in that post by its content. Now could the post or birtherism be racially motivated? Certainly. But so can a thousand other things. The true fact is - we just donÂ’t know what is in peopleÂ’s hearts and minds as we have no way of actually reading them.
Point in fact, your recent posts could be construed as racist as well as age discriminatory... Were they racially motivated?

LOLOLOLOL.

So wait, let me see if I understand the Randy Doctrine:

Old white guy repeats completely baseless theory that first black American President is legit, a theory that is routinely kicked around in white supremacist circles. I point out that is racist when said by an old white guy. That some how makes me racist? Awesome. So pointing out racism is in itself racism? That's some twisted s**t there dude. Did you do the same thing with the folks who pointed out that whites denying blacks access to schools or businesses or the vote? I gues they were racists too under the Randy Doctrine.

And yeah, Walt is a racist. He posted a racist theory that has no basis in fact, at all. We all know that. He did it anyway. Racist. That simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Our former Secretary of State, with a message for Scott "I can't think for myself, I just post bats**t crazy links" Calabro:

"If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

"A responsibility of every American citizen to each other is to preserve and protect our freedom by recognizing what truth is and is not, what a fact is and is not and begin by holding ourselves accountable to truthfulness and demand our pursuit of America's future be fact-based -- not based on wishful thinking, not hoped-for outcomes made in shallow promises, but with a clear-eyed view of the facts as they are, and guided by the truth that will set us free to seek solutions to our most daunting challenges."

This is a REpublican, old white guy who worked closely with Drumpf for a year after being CEO at one of our largest corporations. That's his opinion of Drumpf, and the whack job links Calabro vomits here.

When are you guys going to get a clue?

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
LOLOLOLOL.

So wait, let me see if I understand the Randy Doctrine:

Old white guy repeats completely baseless theory that first black American President is legit, a theory that is routinely kicked around in white supremacist circles. I point out that is racist when said by an old white guy. That some how makes me racist? Awesome. So pointing out racism is in itself racism? That's some twisted shit there dude. Did you do the same thing with the folks who pointed out that whites denying blacks access to schools or businesses or the vote? I gues they were racists too under the Randy Doctrine.

And yeah, Walt is a racist. He posted a racist theory that has no basis in fact, at all. We all know that. He did it anyway. Racist. That simple.

The race card has been waaaaaaaay overplayed, Counselor. Anyone whose view differs from that held by you and your ilk is alwaaaays automatically labeled a racist...or a 'bigot', 'hater', 'misogynist', 'Mexophobe', "...sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic - you name it" (Billary) in accordance with the principles outlined by your sides' hero Saul Alinsky in his book "Rules for Radicals" (take particular note of #7 - you and your pals reached that point a few years ago regarding the race card):

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” (And, boy, do "your people" enjoy using the race card.) They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)

RULE 7:A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag (and brother, does that ever apply to the 'race card').” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)

RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize ['Left's been doing exactly that daily vis-à-vis Trump and his admin since day-one].)

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it (today's Alinsky disciples have added 'mocking', >'belittling'< [your own personal favorite] and 'marginalizing' to name a few).” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.) (But 'will only work on those who aren't wise to the tactic. THEY will call ya out on it instead and tell ya to 'stuff it'.)

Have a good day, Counselor.

Last edited:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
The race card has been waaaaaaaay overplayed, Counselor. Anyone whose view differs from that held by you and your ilk is alwaaaays automatically labeled a racist...or a 'bigot', 'hater', 'misogynist', 'Mexophobe', "...sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic - you name it" (Billary) in accordance with the principles outlined by your sides' hero Saul Alinsky in his book "Rules for Radicals" .[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

There's that "Your side" crap again.

I'm "left-leaning", admit it, and yet I do not subscribe to the techniques promoted by Alinsky.

Too much "assumption" around here...

Doug

When are you guys going to get a clue?

Never. I guess people want to support a criminal.

In regards to Guiliani going on Fox News and saying Drumpf cannot be indicted, do you really believe anything Guiliani has to say. Even Drumpf said Guiliani doesn't have his facts straight.

And Guiliani was just fired from his law firm after spouting off nonsense. I'd guess that Guiliani is likely suffering from dementia. And I'm being serious.

And one hour after Guiliani expressed his nonsense about Trump not being indicted...

Richard Blumenthal: Rudy Giuliani's wrong, Trump can be indicted - CNNPolitics

BTW, let's assume for the moment Mueller abides by the 1973 DOJ opinion (there is/was an opposing opinion too by Ken Starr) and doesn't indict Trump, why is he so "chicken" and not talk to Mueller? If he can't be indicted, then he's got nothing to lose, if he tells the truth. :laugh:

More indictments coming soon. Tick tock...

And Donnie Jr. can't remember who he spoke to after the June meeting with the Russians and he doesn't know if his father's number is a blocked number?

Like father, like son. Both liars and both not that bright in the brain dept.

Attachments

• Broadband-voucher-time-is-running-out.jpg
    Broadband-voucher-time-is-running-out.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back