GT40 8.jpg
    661.1 KB · Views: 723
  • GT40 10.jpg
    GT40 10.jpg
    738 KB · Views: 883
  • GT40 11.jpg
    GT40 11.jpg
    927.7 KB · Views: 872
Igs, I believe the other light blue car in the video is not a Gulf car but an original GT 40 wearing light blue paint with a red center strip carrying the registration "Tessie." This car is seen racing quite a lot at circuits in England and Europe. Its familiar early rear tail light set up is unique to a few early GT 40's. I could be wrong but that's my take on its brief appearance in the video.

Thanks you both, the 'fourth Gulf' car never raced in those colours just used for PR purposes?

Can we say here,....OMG ! :laugh:

What else can I say other than, one of the best ever built !
Stand proud !

Was gonna buy it, but getting in the car, the shifter looks it may end up where a doctors gloved finger goes ! Lol....

Last edited:
Hi Kevin thanks for your compliments. This car is no doubt one of the best in the world and also attractively priced.

I often wonder how Gelscoe is pronounced in the UK. Is it with a hard g as in good, or a soft g as in gentle? Also, now that the price has dropped, are offers still welcome?

Hi Mike, Gelscoe it is pronounced with a hard g. Prices for new Gelscoe cars have not drpped as parts are getting rarer. My car is unique and honestly there are none of this quality around. Please feel free to submit me your offer on a private message. Thanks.

Back