GTD for sale

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Here is your chance for a complete GTD40 kit in the States. The car has never been assembled and is complete,with the exception of motor and exhaust. The kit includes leather, air con, halibrands, Comp TA's, New Renault 30 transaxle, Tilton clutch, braided lines, Smiths gauges,etc. The chassis has been custom clad in stainless and aluminum, including the central tub. Looks just like a monoque. Save 5K on shipping. Will consider limited delivery. I also have a Boss 302 which can go with the car, but will be extra. Price for car, $35,000.00. With motor $42,500.

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
To answer a few questions I've been asked:

The car is a GTD Mark 1.
It is located in Michigan.
I will send photos if you are truly interested, but please, only serious.
The car is complete.
A picture of the car is in this months GTD40 Club mag, in the background behind the formula ford.
All relevant info can be obtained at the GTD web site.
I can be reached at 989-450-5327 if your serious.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Having seen this car many times,
I can say that it is extremely nice.
Someone will have the hard work done and be able to enjoy the rest of the build.They will not be disappointed

[ January 16, 2003: Message edited by: Fran Hall ]

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Ian
The car is still available, although I have a couple of serious people interested in it. It is set up as a right hand drive, but could be converted. First deposit on the car gets it, you can't get a complete new kit for less. Somebody is going to miss the boat.

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Ian
The car is still available, although I have a couple of serious people interested in it. It is set up as a right hand drive, but could be converted. First deposit on the car gets it, you can't get a complete new kit for less. Somebody is going to miss the boat.

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Okay, I give up. Have tried for the last two hours to get pictures posted to no avail. If you go to www.imagestation.com and look in the album titled "Gordy's GT40" you can see pictures of the car. Sorry for the inconvience, I remain computer-challenged.

[ February 23, 2003: Message edited by: Gordy ]

[ February 23, 2003: Message edited by: Gordy ]

Gordy,
When you have the picture in your album that you want to post in front of you, double clik it to enlarge it. Then click the address bar of the picture once and it will be highlighted. Right click the address bar and click copy. When you post a reply or new topic to the forum, click image at the point you want the image to apear. Right click the address bar and paste. Then click OK. It took me a while to get it down.
Bill

Hi Gordy
Hope I will still be able to post photo's when I turn 50
Chris
fc98e59f.jpg

fc98e5d1.jpg

[ February 24, 2003: Message edited by: Chris Melia ]
grin.gif

[ February 24, 2003: Message edited by: Chris Melia ]

Back