HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ron Earp

Admin
Happy New Year to all of our members all over the globe! We've got members in most every major country (not all posting I am afraid)- 8 EU locations, the US, the UK, South America, South Africa, Russia, Japan, NZ, Australia, Mexico, Hong Kong, Canada, some Rim Islands and the People's Republic of California - imagine that!

All the best!

Ron

[ December 31, 2002: Message edited by: Ron Earp ]

I too wish all a happy and prosperous new year. Stick to those resolutions because the years go by so fast...
grin.gif

This forum has grown to be a fine place to meet and chat with some very good folks. I know the new year will be even better.

Hersh
smile.gif

Happy new year to all.

From Republic of California, OAKLAND
grin.gif

Home of the Oakland Raiders,,,the BADEST of the BAD
wink.gif
wink.gif

Happy new year to all of you too. Keep the faith in yourselves and the people who care about you, and the rest will be easier.

Javier

Brian Magee

Supporter
Happy New Year to everyone throughout the world, made so much smaller with websites like this.

At a time of New Years resolutions, how many people have resolved to complete their cars this year?

Brian.

Hi all -
Happy New Year to all! and a BIG Thanks! to Vic Mastrorocco of Long Island for making time for Helen and I to view his superb CAV40. (especially as it was New Years Day!)

It really is a super Job!

Hope you enjoyed the CDROM's and mag - Let us know if you can make the Club Track Day in August! We're hoping to 'max out' on 40's with up to 40+ attending.

regards

Paul Thompson

Paul
I'm glade you made it home ok. It was my pleasure to meet you and your wife. You made my day. The cd rom and magazine is amazing.Looking foward to seeing you in England in august.

regards

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR from us down in little old NZ, even though we are well into it now.
We will be back on our case, starting Monday 6th so will be asking for more advice? If we hadn't been put onto this amazing site, we would have still been in POO STREET!
Cheers
Suzanne & Clyde.
frown.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Me. My damn car WILL be in the road this year, it should have been last year but my work travels eats my time alive. Even if I have to quit my job, I'm getting this thing on the road.

I won't make the DVSF III in June unfortunately, but I hope to make a VIR weekend in Septmeber or something similar.

Ron

Happy New Year!

GT40's 40th Anniversery, should be a superb year. Plenty happening, looking forward to my first year of hill climbs and sprints!

Look out !

Regards to All,

J.P

Happy Hew Year to all and may your GT40 dreams come true!!!!

Have fun in '03!

John

ps. Let's not forget to keep our Forum funded this year...all the best to all!

[ January 03, 2003: Message edited by: John Stone ]

Back