Luggage or Storage space?

How much luggage/storage space is there? Is there enough for a weekend trip for myself and the warden?

Check the "luggage containers" half-way down the page. Is this feature possible?

http://www.gt40.org.uk/Cars/1013_1.HTM

[ April 18, 2003: Message edited by: Knighton Warbeck ]

[ April 18, 2003: Message edited by: Knighton Warbeck ]

Knighton,

That's called a double Carbeque! Add an entree when you start the journey and it will be done by the time you reach your destination.

There is enough room for small luggage boxes, but they had better be well insulated, as things tend to get a bit hot, that close to the exhaust system.
Try the search feature, as this has been addressed before.

Bill
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Hershal Byrd basically states that there
is enough room to put duffle bags under
your legs without much interefence, and
depending on the make, smaller bags can be put in the door pockets since they can be
rather deep.

YMMV,

Ian

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Knighton,

While I was in LA last week one of my staff was tasked with producing a pattern for a lugage box for our cars. The box is to be made in GRP and optional leather bags which fit inside will also be produced. The box is about the same size as a pannier for a motor cycle and would be suitable for the week end away with a non shoe collecting partner.

Unfortunately the pannier will not be available for non RF cars as it will not fit other cars. I will put some photographs on the web soon and I expect the box to be available in a month or so.

Best wishes,

Robert

Hi Mark -

Not my car so I cannot be sure but they do appear to be ducts to aid cooling of the rear discs.

regards
PaulT
(getting very wet in the Isle of Man - Racing Dave Parker's R42 - Mad!)

Back