IN THE GAME

Today was a wonderfull day for me(Sunday 27). made a trip north of Detroit topickup a 2 man speedster body for a Model"A" FORD. On the way back home I stopped to see Fran hall and his 40s. I had spoken and mailed a few times but this was a face to face meet. What a great builder and knowledgable guy.I wish I could have stayed longer, but I had another stop to make.
I then went to see David Wagner (CAV dealer). Waht a great experience!! He has a beautiful shop and also does very nice work (GT-40 and Cobras).
To make a long story short, I shouldm be getting a Lemans Blue CAV 40, ser# 51 in about 6-8 weeks. Just in time for summer!
I will be doing my own engine as I love building small blk Fords.
For anyone who likes Ford powered cars, a trip to Davids place would be a treat.

Vic Antkowiak

CAV 40 #51
302 Roller Blk
Edelbrock heads
Weber carbs or stack inj, (have both)
Getrag trans

YAHOOOOOOOOO
smile.gif

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
CONGRATULATIONS to you and thanks for the kind comments.
It was a pleasure to meet you too.
Dont bother putting MY Webers on the car you better just stick to the F.I.
wink.gif
wink.gif

[ April 27, 2003: Message edited by: Fran Hall ]

Great news Vic !
Now you can drive that beauty out here and visit.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Good luck with the new toy. I'm very glad you found what you wanted.

Hersh
smile.gif

My wife told me I could only buy a 40 (sic) if I coild fit in it. I sure am happy that CAV makes a little bigger cockpit! I have lost 8 lbs. in the last month and plan to lose about 40-50 more. The wife says, " you will lose to fit in a car but not for me. I guess she now knows my prioritys!

VIC

Back